View Full Description
This Behringer mixer features many RCA inputs for mixing up your favorite vinyl cuts via turntables or feeding signal from tape or CD players. Mic inputs are included for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But this new generation's USB connectivity enables you to access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, putting it directly onto your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the new VMX USB series can mix it!
Whether you're a stunt DJ throwing multiple elements into the mix, or keeping it real simple, there is a USB-ready VMX mixer for you. The VMX300USB packs an ample 3 channels and features super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles and a VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance. Their adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles.
The VMX300USB also features BEHRINGER's awesome XPQ stereo surround effect which will give your mix an unmistakable finishing touch. This model also gives you a 3-band kill EQ, Gain control and precise level meter per channel.
For the DJ in need of mammoth bass, the VMX300USB features a subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency and level control, perfect for putting some extra punch to your dance numbers. And you will never run out of connectivity options with the balanced MAIN and additional zone OUTPUTS.
- Professional 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth and long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Awesome XPQ 3D stereo surround effect
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Monitor function with PFL/output balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with dedicated Depth control
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Professional Crossfader reverse switch
- Front-panel 3-way Kill switches with revolutionary keyboard-like tap and hold action
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.