Behringer MINIAMP AMP800 Headphone Amplifier
Behringer MINIAMP AMP800 Headphone AmplifierDetails
The Behringer MINIAMP AMP800 Headphone Amplifier is a flexible and compact monitor distribution system that can power up to 8 pairs of headphones and up to 2 different stereo mixes. Offering level and balance controls for the input signals and independent level output controls, the Behringer AMP800 is the perfect solution for a range of applications, whether you're tracking more than one musician at a time or letting everyone in the group listen to a playback.
Product Ref: 21846View Full Description
Spend another £188.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Independent and Flexible
The Behringer AMP800 features 4 stereo high-power amplifier sections, all of which are completely independent and deliver dual 1/4'' outputs. Each channel is equipped with level controls and a 6-digit LED output meter which provides you with incredibly intuitive and accurate level monitoring. Additionally, the AMP800 has two balanced stereo main inputs with independent level and balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 of the headphone amplifiers.
Link and Expand
If you need to accommodate more than 8 pairs of headphones, the Behringer AMP800 Headphone Amplifier delivers a convenient Link Out A connector which allows you to combine multiple units together. Long-term reliability is guaranteed thanks to the high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches, along with Behringer's ultra low-noise operational amplifiers that provide unparalleled sonic performance.
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control plus accurate 6-segment LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
- 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
- Accurate 6-segment LED main level meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
- 2 headphone outputs per channel (front and rear panel) allow a total of 8 headphones to be simultaneously connected
- Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Link Output A: 1/4'' TRS Connector, Balanced
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 120kHz, -3dB
- Dynamic Range: 108dB, 10Hz to 22kHz (100? Load)
- Distortion: 0.007 Typical (100? Load)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 10Hz to 22kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBm / 124mW (100? Load)
- Minimum Output Impedance: 47?
- Power Supply: External Power Supply, 9V /750mA
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 48mm x 242.6mm x 120mm / 1.89'' x 9.55'' x 4.72'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.77kg / 1.7lbs
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- Balanced: 20k?
- Unbalanced: 10k?
- CMRR: 40dB Typical @ 1kHz
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS, Stereo
- Impedance: Min. 100?
- Maximum Output Level: +13dBu @ 100? Load
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.