Avantone Pro Abbey Studio Monitor, Buttercream
Avantone Pro Abbey Studio Monitor, ButtercreamDetails
Product Ref: 43277View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.77 per month Finance from £32.77 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reference-Grade Audio Quality
The full-range frequency response the Avantone Pro Abbey delivers is ideal for mixing and mastering, letting you hear every nuance of the original audio as it was intended. The two custom designed 6.5’’ LF drivers featuring a cast aluminium frame for optimal power and presence, as well as the front firing bass reflex port adding even more to the low frequency band. This ensures the bass tones produced from the speaker are as transparent and clear as possible. The high frequency driver features Avantone’s custom air motion transformer for improve performance and audio quality. One of the most unique features of the Avantone Pro Abbey is its subwoofer which is located on the side of the cabinet enclosure, this ensures maximum performance value and increase bass response. The 3-way design ensures a seamless transition between all frequency bands for improved performance and increased audio quality.
Design & Construction
The bass-reflex enclosure the drivers are housed in is specially designed to ensure maximum efficiency and audio quality from the bottom end frequencies. This produces a dominant yet transparent low-frequency response, allowing you to easily tweak the lower bands when it comes to mixing and mastering. The internal components of speaker utilise a heat-sink aluminium panel to cool the monitor down, ensuring the monitor will not overheat; every after prolonged use. The front-firing bass reflex port located on the front of the monitor ensures the bass response cuts through for an even more prominent low-end. The cabinet itself is based on a bass reflex design comprising of 18mm MDF with polyester acoustical stuffing for optimal audio quality and performance. Additionally the Avantone Pro abbey features both XLR (balanced) and TRS (unbalanced) inputs to connect the speaker to a range of other audio devices such as USB interfaces and more.
- 6.5’’ woofer, 5.25’’ midrange
- 3-way active studio reference monitor
- Avantone’s air motion transformer tweeter
- Wide frequency range captures every nuance of the original audio
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing bass reflex port
- XLR and TRS inputs
- Available in black or cream
- System Type: Active (Self-Powered) full-range stereo pair
- System Frequency Response: 35Hz-38,000Hz (Accessible musical range)
- Max SPL: 106dB @ 1 meter (pink noise); 108dB at 1 meter @1%THD (1kHz)
- Amplifier: Class HD
- High and Mid Frequency: each 100WRMS, THD+N=0.5%
- Low Frequency: 200WRMS, THD+N=0.5%
- Amp Frequency Response: 22Hz-40KHz +1dB/- 3dB (50Hz-25KHz +/-0.25dB)
- Noise: S/N -113 dB "A" Weighted; THD+N=Cooling: Heat Sink-Aluminium panel
- High Frequency: Proprietary design, 3640mm2 air motion transformer
- Mid Frequency: Proprietary Design 4 ohm 5.25" Cast Aluminium Frame / Paper Cone/Shielded, 25mm voice coil
- Low Frequency: two custom designed 6.5" drivers with cast aluminium frame, 34mm voice coil
- Cabinet: Bass reflex design /18mm MDF/ with polyester acoustical stuffing
- Inputs: XLR & TRS +4dB Balanced and -10dB unbalanced
- Sensitivity: 0dBu (.775VRMS) input at maximum volume (+6dB) = 104dB SPL
- Cabinet Dimensions: 270Wx360Hx385D (10.6"x14.2"x15.2")
- Cabinet Weight: 16kg (35.2lb)
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Manufacture Warranty
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.