Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Headphones
£72.60 RRP £80.68
(including VAT @ 20%)
2 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £4.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Premium Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- High SPL Capabilities with Exceptional Sound Clarity
- Sturdy Design, Strain-Relief Cable
- Rotatable Earpieces for One-Ear Monitoring
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Headphones— Audio-Technica's premium professional studio headphones offer a flat, extended frequency response for professional studio monitoring.
Product Ref: 1926
The superior components in Audio Technica's ATH-M40FS headphones provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. The studio headphones utilise 40-millimeter drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass.
The exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180° to permit one-ear monitoring. They are equipped with an 11-foot cable with a standard ¼ inch connector. The field-serviceable ATH's allow elements, cables and earpads to be replaced if needed.
Features and Specifications
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer HPS5000 Headphones||£21.00|
|AKG K77 Semi-Closed Headphones||£35.00|
|Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones||£16.00|
|Shure SRH440 Professional Headphones||£96.00|
|Audio Technica ATH-M35 Closed Headphones, Folding||£62.10|
|Shure SRH840 Professional Headphones||£172.80|
|Roland RH-A7BK Headphones Black||£79.00|
|Audio Technica ATH-M30 Closed Headphones||£53.10|
|Roland RH-5 Closed Stereo Headphones||£29.00|
|Numark Red Wave DJ Headphones||£59.99|
Tell a friend about...
Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Headphones
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Headphones
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.