Apogee JAM 96k Guitar Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone and Mac
Apogee JAM 96k Guitar Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone and MacDetails
JAM 96k is a professional-quality guitar interface for use with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac. Capture warmth and richness anywhere, whether you're on the go or in a professional recording studio.
Product Ref: 42820View Full Description
Spend another £126.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Portable Guitar Interface
The Apogee Jam 96K is a premium-quality, portable guitar interface designed for the guitar player on the move. The Apogee Jam 96K allows you to capture studio-grade recording wherever you go, ideal for collaborations between artists. The simple, streamlined design allows you to setup and get recording within minutes, with a dial-in gain wheel that allows you to precisely input the volume you desire. The discrete, Class A input delivers a punchy, warm tube amp tone, ideal for a range of playing styles. The Apogee Jam 96k features a direct digital connection with a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for optimal audio clarity and studio-grade recordings. This ensures you
The Apogee Jam 96K features custom PureDIGITAL circuitry designed to eliminate signal noise, leaving a pure guitar tone. The special circuitry is designed to optimise to deliver the best possible sound when ran through a guitar or music creation application. The elimination of signal noise also increases clarity and overall audio quality, perfect for studio-quality recordings.
Design & Construction
The highly portable design of the Apogee Jam 96K makes it perfect for taking with you anywhere you go, this allows you to record guitar riffs on the fly anywhere you have a computer. This version of the Apogee Jam 96K is designed for iPhone, iPad and Mac. The simple setup features a multicolour LED meter and a gain wheel that allows to precisely dial in the right level.
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar, bass and acoustic instrument with a pickup
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit resolution
- Up to 96kHz sample rate recording with iOS device or Mac
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- OS: Mac OS 10.7.5 or later
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM minimum
- Connection/power: USB port on computer
- Compatible Devices:
- iPod touch (5th gen.)
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th gen.), iPad (3rd gen.), iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.