Apogee JAM 96k Guitar Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone and Mac
Apogee JAM 96k Guitar Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone and MacDetails
JAM 96k is a professional-quality guitar interface for use with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac. Capture warmth and richness anywhere, whether you're on the go or in a professional recording studio.
Product Ref: 42820View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Made for GarageBand and Logic, JAM 96k works with any app. Optimised special circuitry enables it to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned player, JAM 96k delivers inspiring tone for practicing, recording and jamming.
The next generation of JAM technology, 96k has been specially designed for use with the latest Apple devices and includes the ability to record in pristine fidelity up to 24-bit/96kHz.
New features include an upgraded circuit design, warmer tube amp tone emulation and a higher sample rate recording capability, as well as lightning compatibility, a nickel-plated body and soft touch end caps.
Features / Specifications
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar, bass and acoustic instrument with a pickup
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit resolution
- Up to 96kHz sample rate recording with iOS device or Mac
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.