dbx iEQ15 Intelligent Dual 15-Band Digital Graphic EQ
dbx iEQ15 Intelligent Dual 15-Band Digital Graphic EQDetails
The dbx iEQ15 dual 15-band graphic equaliser offers uncompromised sonic integrity, with state-of-the-art digital EQ performance and specs wedded to an analogue look and feel. It is packed with features to give you the best possible sound, including feedback suppression, noise reduction and limiting.
Product Ref: 38409View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.01 per month Finance from £17.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The iEQ15 gives you two 15-band channels of 2/3-octave equalisation, with AFS™ Automatic Feedback Suppression, dbx's proprietary Type V™ noise reduction and PeakStopPlus® limiting. It also offers +12dB input gain range, switchable +6 or +15dB boost/cut range and an amazing 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response.
Flexibility is provided by the XLR, 1/4" and Euroblock inputs and outputs, and the unit has 40mm faders and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering. With the iEQ15 you can be sure of exceptional sound, performance and reliability.
- Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™)
- Type V™ Noise Reduction
- PeakStopPlus® Limiting
- 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +6 or +15dB
- 18dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter
- +12dB input gain range
- XLR, TRS and Euroblock inputs and outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Dynamic range of greater than 113dB
- User Power Up features
- Relay bypass for power failure system protection
- Inputs: 1/4" TRS, Female XLR (Pin 2 Hot) and Euroblock
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced 40k Ohm, Unbalanced 20k Ohm
- Max Input: >+22dBu Balanced or Unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, Typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Outputs: 1/4" TRS, Male XLR (Pin 2 Hot) and Euroblock
- Output Type: Active Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced >120 Ohm, Unbalanced >60 Ohm
- Max Output: >+20dBu Balanced / Unbalanced into 2k Ohm or Greater
- Dynamic Range: >113dB A-Weighted
- THD+Noise: <0.003% Typical at +4dBu, 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0.5/0.25dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Noise Reduction: Up to 10dB of Dynamic Broadband Noise Reduction
- Digital Resolution: 24 Bits
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Latency: 2msec
- Power Consumption: 17W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.