Wharfedale Delta 12A Active PA Speaker
Wharfedale Delta 12A Active PA SpeakerDetails
Based on the remarkably rugged, durable and loud Delta passive series, made from Baltic plywood, using a 3 inch voice coil cast chassis driver and 2 inch diaphragm , the Delta Active Series promise to bring a new level of power output and sound quality to the mid-level active speaker market.
Product Ref: 33045View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.89 per month Finance from £12.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Delta 12 uses a high output, low distortion 12" cast frame woofer with a 3" voice coil. Smooth HF dispersion is provided with the 2" titanium compression driver coupled to 90 x 45 degree elliptical waveguide.
The Delta 12 is at home in a wide range of applications, fixed or touring, thanks to the comprehensive rigging points and duel angle pole mounts which ensure your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling.
Wharfedale's new 'Rhino Rock' texturised composite finish is used on all Delta Series models, providing the great look of a painted finish to the plywood construction with the durability of a carpet-covered enclosure.
- Bi-amplified full range loudspeakers
- High power, low distortion cast frame woofers
- 1.4" exit,2" titanium diaphragm compression drivers
- Qubit 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing
- Independent LF & HF adaptive dynamics and signal limiting
- Per channel volume controls
- 2 Band EQ
- 90° x 45° elliptical Wave Guide (EWG)
- Balanced XLR output for parallel wiring
- XLR / 1/4" jack combo inputs
- Mic / line level input selector
- 2 mixable inputs
- Stereo RCA inputs
- Plywood construction with internal bracing
- Rhino RockTM texturised composite finished
- 4-way high impact plastic carry handles
- Dual angle pole mount receptacles
- M10x6 rigging points
- IEC AC receptacle
For more detailed specifications for the Wharfedale Delta 12A Active PA Speaker please view the PDF below.
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Power Handling: 400W Continuous, 1600W Peak, 800W Programme
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 129dB
- Nominal Coverage: H @ 1KHZ: 90 Degrees, V @ 1KHZ: 45 Degrees
- Recommended High Pass Frequency: 1.5KHz / 1.8KHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8KHz
- Bi-Amp Mode Switch: Yes
- LF Size: 12"
- LF Power: 400W
- LF Voice Coil: 3"
- HF Size: 2" Titanium
- HF Power (Continuous RMS): 50W
- HF Sensitivity (Free field 1W @ 1M): 104dB
- HF Voice Coil: 2"
- Enclosure Material and Thickness: 15mm Plywood
- Enclosure Finish: Rhino Rock
- Grille Material and Finish: 1.5mm Steel
- Colour: Black
- Rigging Points: M10 x 6
- Rigging Point Max. Rated Weight: 450kg
- Pole Mount: Dual-Angle 0 or -10 degrees / 35mm Pole Socket
- Handles: 2 on Sides
- Input Connector Type: 2 x Speakon
- Dimensions: H x 630mm x W Front/Rear 390 x 241.2mm x D 373mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- System Type: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 DB): 60-20KHz
- Sensitivity: DB (1W @ 1M): 97dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.