W Audio SM 12A Stage Monitor
W Audio SM 12A Stage MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 65989View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.92 per month Finance from £7.92 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flat Response & Wide Frequency Range
The W Audio SM Series is designed to deliver a flat frequency response ensuring optimal audio reproduction, providing a clean and natural sound. Flat response is important for professional audio applications as it works to replicate audio as accurately as possible. The wide frequency range helps to add more clarity to the sound, the more range of frequencies you have, the more of the audio you are going to hear. The two-way active, bi-amped monitor enclosure helps to deliver 250 watts to the 12'' low frequency driver and 30 watts to the high frequency titanium compression driver.
- Dynamic Switch Mode Power Supply
- High Efficient Class D Amplifier
- 12" LF Transducer
- 1.4" Voice Coil, 1" Exit Titanium Compression Driver
- 80° x 80° Coverage Pattern
- Smooth Response With High Power Handling Capacity ( Long Term/Max), 122dB/125dB
- 6 Integral Suspension Points
- Complete Mounting Solutions
- Freq.Range(-10dB): 60Hz~20kHz
- Freq.Response(-3dB): 70Hz~20kHz
- Rec.Hi pass Frequency: 40Hz
- Max Calculated SPL(1m): 125dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 80°
- Vertical Coverage: 80°
- Amplifier Power LF: 300W
- Amplifier Power HF: 50W
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Loop/Mix Out: XLR/M,Balanced
- AC Input: 1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.