Turbosound VENUE TVX122M PA Speaker
Turbosound VENUE TVX122M PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 61222View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.62 per month Finance from £13.62 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
12” LF Driver & 1” Compression Driver
Housing a carbon fibre loaded 12” low frequency driver combined with an Aluminium dome 1” compression driver the MADRID TVX122M delivers an impressive transient response with deep lows, smooth mids and crisp highs. Both drivers are carefully matched with an internal passive crossover network and mounted in a reflex loaded enclosure to ensure a rich and projective sound.
Unique Enclosure Design
The Turbosound TVX122M can be used in both vertical and horizontal set ups due to the innovative enclosure design with built in rigging points, dual angle pole mount sockets and diffusing rubber feet. The external housing is constructed from 15mm Birch plywood and finished in a hard wearing matt black paint to protect against bumps and scratches. Additionally, the TVX112M also features a perforated steel mesh grille to protect the on board drivers whilst still offering maximum projection without diffusing the audio.
- 2 Way Full Range Loud Speaker and Monitor
- Designed for Mobile and Fixed PA Installations
- 500W (Continuous) / 2000W (Peak) Power Output
- Carbon Fibre 12 Inch Low Frequency Driver
- Aluminium Dome 1 Inch Neodymium Compression Driver
- Switchable Passive/Bi-Amp Operation Modes
- Low Profile Design to Maximise Audience Sight Lines
- 15mm Birch Plywood Enclosure with Matt Black Finish
- Perforated Steel Mesh Grille
- Dual Angle Pole Mount for Accurate Audience Coverage
- Durable Handles for Simple Transportation
- Multiple Rigging Points for Installation Applications
- Neutrik SpeakON Connectivity for Secure and Lasting Connections
- Designed and Engineered in England
- LF Driver: 1 x 12” Carbon Fibre
- HF Driver: 1 x 1” Neodymium Compression
- Output Power (Passive): 500 Watts (Continuous) / 2000 Watts (Peak)
Output Power (Bi-Amp):
- LF: 500 Watts (Continuous) / 2000 Watts (Peak)
- HF: 40 Watts (Continuous) / 160 Watts (Peak)
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 70° H x 70° V @ -6 dB
- Sensitivity: 97 dB (1 W @ 1m)
- Maximum SPL: 124 dB (Continuous) / 130 dB (Peak)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Type: Passive / Bi-Amp Switchable
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik SpeakON
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Finish: Semi Matt Black Paint
- Height: 634 mm / 25”
- Width: 381 mm / 15”
- Depth: 370 mm / 14.6”
- Weight: 21.1 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.