Tascam MD-CD1MKIII Professional CD Player & MiniDisc Recorder
Tascam MD-CD1MKIII Professional CD Player & MiniDisc RecorderDetails
The MD-CD1mkIII is the only combination CD and MiniDisc solution for contractors, broadcast and other installations requiring MD-format compatibility. Featuring digital I/O, additional file playback from CD, an expanded pitch range for CD playback and more.
Product Ref: 26350View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.36 per month Finance from £19.36 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CD player on the MD-CD1mkIII supports MP3 and WAV file playback in addition to standard CD or CD-TEXT discs. The MiniDisc can play or record in all major formats: SP, MONO, LP2, and LP4. Discs can be dubbed from CD to MiniDisc at up to 4x speed, and continuous playback can cycle from one transport to the other. Both the CD and MiniDisc include Auto Cue and Auto Ready functions.
On the rear panel, each transport has its own set of unbalanced outputs, plus coaxial and optical S/PDIF digital outs. The MiniDisc section has unbalanced inputs, coaxial and optical digital inputs as well. An optional balancing kit, the LA-MC1, adds XLR balanced I/O to the MD-CD1mkIII. It can be controlled using RS-232C, wireless remote control, or a PS/2 keyboard.
Packing hours of playback in only two rack spaces, the MD-CD1mkIII is the ultimate solution for cramped installations requiring the flexibility of MiniDisc.
- Writes to audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW or CD-ROM (MP3/WAV)
- Key control without affecting playback speed
- Power on play
- Directory play mode for MP3 discs or WAV discs
- RCA unbalanced analog output
- S/PDIF optical digital output
- S/PDIF coaxial digital output
- Remote control by PS/2 keyboard
- Headphone output
- Continuous playback between MD and CD (no limitation)
- Independent operation of MD and CD
- Auto title input from CD-text and ID3 tag
- Wireless remote controller
- RS-232C serial remote control
- 2U rack mount size
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.