Tascam CD-6010 Professional CD Player
Product Ref: 26320
Tascam CD-6010 Professional CD PlayerDetails
The CD-6010 is the new standard of Broadcast, Installation, and Touring CD players. Cue from up to 20 different places, playback to a wide variety of speakers with the extensive range of XLR, RCA and S/PDIF outputs. A built-in speaker is included for monitoring.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Offering top-of-the-line CD playback for any scenario. Designed with the Broadcast market in mind, this CD-player utilizes a tray-loading design, safety features and an emergency release function to accommodate all situations. By employing the CD-5010B drive, rated highly among audiophiles, the CD-6010 offers high-quality sound that is rarely matched in rack-mounted players. With CD's still so widely used in the Broadcast, Installation, and Touring markets, the CD-6010 is specified.
Another unique feature of the CD-6010 is a monitoring speaker on the front of the unit - perfect for cuing-up tracks straight from the unit if installed in a remote area or closet. Similar to the TASCAM CD-500B, the CD-6010 also has 20 points of cue memory, 20 tracks of flash start, and supports Auto Cue, Auto Ready and Incremental Play. Furthermore, it features +/- 16% pitch control for CD playback speed and up to 100 discs of program memory.
A complete compliment of interface ports are found on the rear panel. Both XLR balanced outputs & RCA unbalanced analog outputs are provided, as well as S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs. The CD-6010 can be controlled through RS-232C, parallel control, or an optional RC-3F footswitch.
With its variety of ease-of-use, safety and bonus features, TASCAM's CD-6010 is a prime 2U rack-mountable CD player for any professional application.
- Tray loading design
- 20 points of cue memory
- 20 tracks of flash start
- Supports various remote control units
- Parallel control via D-sub 25-pin
- RS-232C serial control via D-sub 9-pin
- Auto Cue, Auto Ready, and Incremental Play
- Built in monitor speaker with volume control and on/off switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.