TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch Vocal Processor
TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch Vocal ProcessorDetails
The first vocal processor and looper at your fingertips, combining TC Electronic's best-selling vocal effects, VLOOP performance vocal looping and a uniquely addictive 'touch' interface, VoiceLive Touch is truly the first instrument for your voice.
Please note - Microphone and stand not included.
Product Ref: 17479View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.82 per month Finance from £11.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For details on how to claim your free MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Mic, please download the form from the link below.
The VoiceLive Touch is a revolution in performance for every singer. The perfect companion for any vocalist, whether you sing live or record in the studio, it can easily be mounted on a mic stand or put next to your computer or keyboard ready for when you need it in any situation.
Unique, Easy-touch Interface
Navigate around the features and presets with an ease that becomes addictive. Swipe the slider to browse presets, press and hold buttons to edit or store to a 'favourite' location. If you become lost in the features, double-clicking the slider button will always return you home. Voicing buttons offer instant harmony arranging.The Talk button bypasses all effects so you can talk with the audience. Store up to 25 Favourites and recall your customised effects quickly. The Slider opens up a world of hundreds of presets and easy editing, with convenient access to mix levels and adaptive Tone settings.
VLOOP - Performance Vocal Looping
VoiceLive Touch is the easiest looper for voice or guitar and offers instant access to many performance looping modes. The VoiceLive Touch offers loops effects and vocal and guitar inputs with up to 30 seconds of stereo looping. You can create up to 25 separate loops including common loop features such as overdub, undo and multiply.
Every Effect You'll Need - Sound Like Your Favourite Songs
VoiceLive Touch is bursting with a list of vocal effects that made TC Helicon's VoiceLive 2 their best selling effects unit ever. Touch includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, Mod, tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer. The Global Tone feature tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice. Experiment with 8 voices of NaturalPlay harmonies controlled by guitar, MIDI or USB/Aux input, the VoiceLive Auto-senses the harmony control instrument.
"VoiceTouch might be a little expensive for the amateur perhaps, but given the dearth of good voice synthesisers out there, this one is way ahead of the game.
- Jim Hill, Wired.co.uk
"TC Helicon has managed to create a tool for pretty much every musician, and the potential of VoiceLive Touch is so big that it could easily turn into a 'must have'. Personally, I haven?t been so enthusiastic for a long time, and I have no other choice than to recommend it with all my heart."
- Dominic Schwall, Rock Shop
For further details about the TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch, please download the owner's manual PDF from the link below.
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Guitar: 1/4" phone jack, Aux: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 107 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR (for mono) and 1/4" phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- Output Range: Line: 14.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8" Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +17 dBu max (180mW max)
- Casing: Rubber coated bent aluminum and die-cast metal, Inner bent metal chassis with rubberized end caps and level knobs
- Panel and Display: Acrylic touch panel, multi-LED scrolling display
- Dimensions: H 9" x W 4" x L 7"
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- USB: USB-B (control, MIDI and audio I/O)
- MIDI: In 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
- External Power Supply: Mains Voltage 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: 14 W
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- Velco cable wrap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.