SubZero SZSW-P15DSP 15" Active DSP Subwoofer
SubZero SZSW-P15DSP 15" Active DSP SubwooferDetails
The SubZero SZSW-P15DSP 15" Active DSP Subwoofer is a rugged, reliable and powerful active subwoofer. The multiple DSP profiles adjust the EQ with ease depending on requirement, perfect for various events and venues requiring flexible and powerful audio. Using the inbuilt location and phase settings you can also optimise the digital subwoofer to work well with active speakers and counteracting phase issues. Professionally spec'd these subwoofers offer 500W (RMS) of power in an elegantly designed durable wooden cabinet featuring two side handles for convenient transportation. The SubZero Active Subwoofers are also available in bundles with matching active speakers.
Product Ref: 83394View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.92 per month Finance from £11.92 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reliable and Powerful Full-Range Subwoofer
The SubZero SZSW-P15DSP 15" Active DSP Subwoofer provides 500 watts of Class D RMS power, enclosed in a robust wooden cabinet. The speaker is built to endure the rigours of live performances, including a heavy duty steel grille to protect the speakers from unwanted knocks. These features combine to create a subwoofer suitable for a wide range of venues that is easy to carry around in between performances. In addition to this, these subwoofers have selectable crossover frequencies, meaning you can have more control over the frequency output, letting you choose between 60hz, 80hz, 100hz, 120hz or 150hz.
High Quality DSP Technology
The inclusion of DSP technology makes these subwoofers very versatile. A simple one knob design allows you to change through profiles simply with a single control and all functions are displayed clearly on an LCD screen. The functions allow you to adjust the output sound of the speaker based on the below modes.
- Normal Mode leaves the EQ flat, you hear the sound of the speaker without any tweaks to the settings. Ideal if you have an outboard EQ already.
- Enforce Mode emphasises the lowest frequencies, accentuating the bass and making the sub sound boomier. Ideal for parties and DJ sets.
- Delay Mode allows you to adjust the amount of delay from the signal received to the signal outputted from the speaker. Available in feet or meters, this function is great if you are placing the subwoofer a calculated distance away from other speakers, so you get the perfect sound response.
- Polarity Mode prevents any unwanted phase cancellation between two speakers. If you encounter phase issues, simply select 'reverse' to get the full sound back in your performance.
- The Crossover function allows you to choose which frequency you would like the subwoofer to transfer audio between the speaker the XLR output. Available at 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz.
DSP Location Modes
The sound of a subwoofer can vary significantly depending on its location, and this SubZero DSP Subwoofer can account for this. The following three modes can be selected to give the perfect sound to your performance.
- Normal: The most common configuration of a subwoofer is simply on the floor, often by itself. For situations such as this, this leaves the subwoofer acting as normal without any changes to the settings.
- Cardioid: This feature is helpful when using a pair of subwoofers either side of the stage, or when using two subwoofers back to back. A problem can occur where the sound is cancelled out by the other speaker. This setting produces a very minor delay on the sub, removing this problem and ensuring a thick and powerful low end when using a pair.
- Endfire: This setting is suitable for scenarios where a pair of subwoofers are stacked on top of each other. This adjusts the throw of the speaker to stop any phase issues with the subwoofers.
The SubZero SZSW-P15DSP 15" Active DSP Sub is available in a discounted pack with the SubZero 12" DSP active speaker.
- Line Input: 2x Jack / XLR Inputs
- Line Output: 2x XLR
- Crossover: 60hz, 80hz, 100hz, 120hz or 150hz
- Speaker Dimension: 15 Inch
- Voice Coil: 3 Inch Compression Driver
- Power: 500W RMS / 700W Peak / 1600W Max
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 126dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 160Hz
- Cabinet Material: Wood
- Weight: 32kg
- Dimensions: 70 x 52 x 71cm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.