Shure SRH440 Professional Headphones
Shure SRH440 Professional HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 14467View Full Description
Spend another £191.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Exceptional Sound Reproduction & Comfort
The SRH440 studio headphones are optimised to produce accurate audio across a wide range that is suitable for home and studio recording. The impedance, sensitivity and power handling levels have all been optimised for use with DJ mixers, headphone amplifiers and a variety of other professional devices. The enhanced frequency response delivers the outstanding sound whilst the circumaural design provides extreme comfort. The ear cups greatly reduce background noise and can be worn for long periods of time without discomfort.
Included In The Box
- 1 x SRH440 Headphones
- 1 x 6.3 mm Gold-Plated Thread Adapter
- 1 x Detachable Coiled Cable
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- Enhanced frequency response
- Closed-back, circumaural design
- Adjustable headband with collapsible design
- Replaceable ear cup pads
- 3 meter coiled, detachable cable
- Optimised impedance, power handling & sensitivity
- Cable secured via bayonet clip
- Lightweight material with padded headband
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW
- Max. Input Power: 500 mW
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Cable Length: 300 cm
- 90 ° Swivel Earcups: No
- Cable Type: Detachable Coiled
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Cable Exit: Single-Sided
- Plug: Gold-Plated 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- Design: Closed-Back
- Removable Ear Pads: Yes
- Collapsible: Yes
- Suitable For: Professional & Home Studios, Critical Listening & Monitoring
- Weight: 311 g
- Driver: 40 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.