Shure MV88 MOTIV Stereo Condenser Microphone for iPhone, iPod + iPad
Shure MV88 MOTIV Stereo Condenser Microphone for iPhone, iPod + iPadDetails
Product Ref: 54425View Full Description
Spend another £121.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With a variable hinge/rotation design, the MV88 can be used for a huge range of applications. Providing crisp and clear stereo imaging the Shure MV88 can be used to capture singing, spoken word, instruments or even full orchestral/folk performances. The Shure MV88 also includes a wind shield to remove unwanted noise and is constructed from a robust metal enclosure to withstand even the harshest recording environments.
High Quality Recording App
Recording on the go is made easier with the ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app, designed for specific use with the MOTIV microphone series. The app enables 24bit/48kHz recording and full control over the MV88 microphone. Users can share files through email and texts all whilst making real-time alterations. No matter the situation, the five preset modes will automatically adjust to suit the best settings for the purpose of recording.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Microphone
- 1 x MV88 Foam Windscreen
- 1 x MV88 Carrying Case
- iPhone 7 Plus, 7, SE, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5
- iPad Pro, Air (1 & 2), Mini (1, 2 & 3), 4th Gen
- iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- Record, edit & share for free with the ShurePlus MOTIV Recording App
- Lightning connector plugs directly into compatible Apple products
- Compatible with leading iOS audio & video recording apps
- 90 degree adjustable microphone
- 5 pre-loaded DSP settings: speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument & loud
- Mid-side architecture for clear stereo image
- Included windscreen protects against unwanted wind noise
- ShurePlus MOTIV app enables recording & editing at 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: Adjustable, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure: 120 dB
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Bidirectional
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: LTG
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 40 g
- Height: 67 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.