Shure M44-7 Scratch DJ Cartridge
Shure M44-7 Scratch DJ CartridgeDetails
The Shure M44-7 DJ scratch cartridge has been revived with the exact specifications of the classic original. The M44-7 offers an ultra-high output for maximum clarity. The high skip resistance allows you to heavily scratch with the confidence that it won't jump to another track. As used by artists such as The Beat Junkies and The X-Ecutioners, the Shure M44-7 is the classic choice for DJ scratching in both live and studio situations.
Product Ref: 9116View Full Description
Spend another £185.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Using a combination of Shure's wide-diameter cantilever and a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly resilient to wear and tear. Through careful engineering in the weight balance, your vinyls will not be damaged by the M44-7 even through rough usage. The 9.5 mV output is one of the highest in the industry, providing a powerful resonance and bass capable of filling live venues with a top quality sound.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure M44-7 Scratch DJ Cartridge
- 1 x Attached Flip-Down Stylus Guard
- 1 x Headshell Screwdriver
- 1 x Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)
- 1 x Stylus Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Headshell Weight (3 g)
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Mounting Hardware
- Produces powerful, resonating sound with 9.5 mV output
- Ultra high skip resistance & output
- Ultra low record wear
- Sound emphasis on big bass
- Constructed with Type S cantilever for high durability
- Tone Arm Mount: Standard 1/2 inch
- Cartridge Type: Moving Magnet
- Output Voltage: 9.5 mV at 1 kHz
- Recommended Load: 47 kΩ Parallel to 450 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 1.5 to 3 Grams
- Stylus Cantilever: Shure Type S Heat-Treated Aluminium Alloy
- Diamond Stylus Tip: Spherical Radius 0.7 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 17 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation: 20 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Skip Resistance: Ultra High
- Output: Ultra High
- Record Wear: Ultra Low
- Sound Emphasis: Big Bass
- Weight: 6 g
- Height: 15.9 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.