Shure BLX188UK/SM35-K3E Dual Wireless SM35 Headset System
Shure BLX188UK/SM35-K3E Dual Wireless SM35 Headset SystemDetails
Product Ref: 51085View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.72 per month Finance from £16.72 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The super responsive SM35 Wireless Condenser Microphone Headsets are fantastic microphones for capturing detailed and defined vocal performances without picking up unwanted noise such as bleed from other instruments or stage feedback due to the cardioid pickup pattern whilst the versatile goose neck design microphone arm provides maximum positioning versatility allowing the SM35 Wireless Condenser Microphone Headsets to be a fantastic sounding, lightweight and comfortable wireless headset choice for a range of vocalists.The system includes: 2 x Shure SM35 condenser microphones, 2 x BLX1 body pack transmitters (for CVL microphones) and BLX88 dual channel receiver.
SM35 Headset Microphone
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimised placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitters
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- Power and battery status LED
- AA Batteries (Included) Provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100m (300ft) Operating range (line of sight)
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch quickscan locates the best open frequency
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
SM35 Headset Condenser Mircophone
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -59 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 39 dB (A)
- Sound Pressure: 153 dB
- Weight: 72g
BLX88 Dual Receiver
- XLR Output Impedance: 200ohms
- 1/4" Jack Output Impedance: 50ohms
- XLR Audio Output Level: -27dBv (into 100 kohms load)
- 1/4" Jack Audio Output Level: -13dBv (into 100 kohms load)
- RF Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, Typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Height: 40mm
- Width: 388mm
- Depth: 116mm
- Weight: 429g
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level (Max Gain): -16 dBV
- Audio Input Level (Min Gain): +10 dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26dB
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 AA Batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 14 Hours
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 64mm
- Depth: 21mm
- Weight: 75g
- Operating Range: 91 m (line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: 524 - 865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50 - 15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.