Sennheiser XSW35 Wireless Vocal Set, Channel 38
Product Ref: 24199
Sennheiser XSW35 Wireless Vocal Set, Channel 38Details
The Sennheiser XSW35 is an affordable wireless system great for speakers, singers and musicians, allowing the user to be free on stage. This wireless system is perfect for those who require an easy to use, all in one system that offers Sennheiser's reliability and sound quality, at a fantastically affordable price. Guitarists and bassists can enjoy total freedom and natural reproduction, both on and off stage. The XSW35 synchronises via RF remote channels, frequencies are tunable in steps of 25kHz and has 8 frequency banks each with a maximum of 12 presets.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sennheiser XS WIRELESS is your entry to the wireless world. No matter if you are a speaker, singer or musician - these wireless all-in-one packages provide you with reliable transmission and excellent sound quality. The system is quick and easy to set up due to its frequency management and synchronization via remote channel. Professional True Diversity technology ensures optimum reception, anytime and anywhere.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- E 835 sound to cut through high on-stage levels
- High feedback rejection
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth (13 MHz for the E band)
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- RF Frequency range: 606 - 614 MHz
- Presets: 12
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 960 (520 in range E)
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz (13 MHz in range E)
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Dimensions: 200 x 127 x 42 mm
- Weight: 730 g
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +8 dBu max
- Diversity reception: True Diversity
- Dimensions: ø 54 mm, L 250 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 16000 Hz
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 149 dB
- Weight: 240 g
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 1,5 mV/Pa
- RF output power: Typ. 10 mW
- Operating time: Approx. 10 h
- Power supply: 2x 1.5V AA (Mignon)
What's in the box?
- 1 EM 10 stationary receiver
- 1 SKM 35 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 1 pouch
- 2 AA batteries
- Instruction manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.