Sennheiser XSW35 Wireless Vocal Set, Channel 38
Product Ref: 24199
Sennheiser XSW35 Wireless Vocal Set, Channel 38Details
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the stage: the XS WIRELESS VOCAL SET puts you in front of every stage. The handheld transmitter capsules offer high feedback rejection. Available here with the legendary e 835 sound the XSW 35 comes with a dynamic, cardioid Microphone.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
XS WIRELESS is your entry to the wireless world. No matter if you are a speaker, singer or musician - these wireless all-in-one packages provide you with reliable transmission and excellent sound quality. The system is quick and easy to set up due to its frequency management and synchronization via remote channel. Professional True Diversity technology ensures optimum reception, anytime and anywhere.
- EM 10 true diversity receiver
- SKM 35 handheld transmitter
- NT 2-3 mains unit
- MZQ 1 stand mount
- 2 rod antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- User manual
- RF frequency range: 548 to 865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 960 (520 in range E)
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz (13 MHz in range E)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): < 1 %
- Diversity reception: True Diversity
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +8 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 200 x 127 x 42 mm
- Weight (Receiver): 730 g
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 to 16000 Hz
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Operating time (transmitter): > 10 h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): d= 54 mm, l= 250 mm
- Weight (Transmitter): 240 g
- Transducer; Microphone type: Permanent polarized
- AF sensitivity: 1.5 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 149 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.