Sennheiser ClipMic Digital iOS Device Microphone
Sennheiser ClipMic Digital iOS Device MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 59849View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Mobile Recording Quality
The ClipMic digital microphone by Sennheiser now allows you to create high quality recordings on your mobile device. Working with digital audio technology leaders Apogee, Sennheiser have combined the features of their classic lavalier microphone with an impressive signal conversion. The high-quality recordings are clear and free of ambient or interfering noise. Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, the system comes with all the apps you need for a quick and easy setup.
High Quality Sound On The Move
The portable microphone simply connects to your iOS device and is immediately ready to use. In a world where social media content is highly relevant, the ClipMic offers the best platform to capture videos and audio pieces that your followers will love. The microphone's ability to resist environmental noise empowers users needing high quality content for use in podcasts and vlogs whilst on the move.
ME 2 Microphone
The ClipMic is complete with the inclusion of the ME 2 microphone. The sub-miniature clip-on lavalier mic is suitable for both speech and instrument making applications. As a small omni-directional microphone, the device offers high speech intelligibility and is easily attached to clothing. The microphone is connected to the device through the use of the lightning connector, which keeps the high-quality data stream in your iOS device. The headphone jack is left free so you can monitor your recordings.
The sound quality of the ClipMic is of the highest standard and with the MetaRecorder app, you can control the recordings. The flexible two-channel recording app supports a wide array of workflows and allows you to capture superb audio in the field. Once you are finished with your recordings, they will be available via Dropbox, iTunes as well as email.
Included In The System
- 1 x ClipMic Digital Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 1 x Metal Wind Screen (Removable & Washable)
- 1 x Carrying pouch
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Sennheiser ME 2 microphone capsule
- High-quality audio recordings on mobile device
- Combines lavalier microphone with sophisticated signal conversion
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector
- Apogee 24 bit/96 kHz digital connection to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Apogee MetaRecorder App (free download from App Store)
- Connector: Apple MFi certified Lightning connector
- Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. Sound Pressure Level: @ min.gain: 126 dB, @ max. gain: 91 dB
- Cable Length: 1.6 m
- Transducer Principle: Pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Weight: 24 g
- Diameter: 6.5 mm (capsule)
- Pick-Up Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Operating Temperature: 0° C...+50°C
- Equivalent Noise Level: @ min. gain: -90 dBFS (A), @ max.gain: -57 dBFS(A)
- Gain: 0 - 35 dB
- AD Conversion: Multibit DeltaSigma
- Digital Signal Processing: Compression, EQ (selectable presets via Apogee Maestro App)
- Powering: Supplied by iOS device
- Sensitivity: @ min. gain: -46 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz), @ max. gain: -11 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz)
- Sampling Rates: 44,1 / 48 / 88,2 / 96 kHz
- Bitrate: 16 Bit, 24 Bit
- iPhone: 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5
- iPad: Air, Air 2, iPad 4th Generation, Mini 3, Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch: 5th Generation
- iOS Version: 8.0 & Later
- Applications: Apogee MetaRecorder App, Apogee Maestro App or any Core Audio Compatible App On iOS
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.