Roland VR-3EX 4 Channel Video Switcher/Mixer
Roland VR-3EX 4 Channel Video Switcher/MixerDetails
Product Ref: 60412View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Roland VR-3EX 4 Channel Video Switcher/Mixer is an all-in-one solution for any application, made possible by a wealth of features and a full range of practical digital-processing power. Connecting the VR-3EX to a computer via USB enables it to record video and audio using the dedicated Video Capture for VR recording software or QuickTime. The recorded files can then be edited and/or uploaded to the net. Live streaming software examples include USTREAM, Livestream, Stickam, Justin.tv, worshipstream.com, websharelive.com, and other streaming services along with video conferencing type solutions such as Skype and gotomeeting. See the current VR-3EX Streaming Software Compatibility list for more information on streaming software compatibility.
Full Digital Processing for Audio and Video
The buttons and knobs let the operator easily accomplish all the common tasks while the touch-screen monitor displays more-advanced settings and adjustments in a visual layout that's clear and easy to understand. The VR-3EX is expressly designed for real-time operations. It makes video switching and audio mixing accessible by users with no specialized knowledge. Despite its compact size, the VR-3EX delivers full digital processing for video and audio, supporting on-site operations with clear picture and sound. It offers built-in digital effects for both video and audio, bringing new levels of audiovisual expression to any venue and streaming broadcast.
- HDMI & Composite Inputs
- Standard Definition 16:9 Mixing Engine
- Scaled Output up to 1080p
- Advanced 18 Channel Audio Mixer
- USB 2.0 for 480i Streaming
- 2.5" Multiview Touchscreen Monitor
- Picture-in-Picture, Keyer and Video Effects
For full specifications please see the PDF above.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.