Rode TFM-50 Valve Microphone
Rode TFM-50 Valve MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 85785View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- New HF5 capsule designed for orchestral performances
- 40mm diaphragm for increased sound pressure and frequency range of 2kHz to 15kHz
- Common problems with sound distortion in large purpose built spaces erased with smooth low and mid frequency response
- Transducer becomes more directional at higher frequencies to seperate orchestra from the rest of the room for presence, clarity and balance in sound
- Dual coated, stainless steel mesh grille is rigid and durable whilst remaining acoustically transparent
- All new valve & transformer preamp delivers warm, full, & rich signal
- TR2 transformer provides passive attenuation for output signal full of warmth & richness
- Power supply includes power, microphone, and cable led fault lights
- 1/4" headphone connection with power supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.