Radial X-Amp Active Studio Reamper Box
Radial X-Amp Active Studio Reamper BoxDetails
The Radial X-Amp is an active Reamper allowing you to play a pre-recorded track back through guitar amps and pedals. Experiment with new sounds and boost your recordings.
Product Ref: 40404View Full Description
Spend another £56.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The X-Amp employs a unique Class A circuit design optimised for use with guitars and giving optimal reach and frequency. A balanced line input with LED indicator and level control has been included as well as a transformer isolated output to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops, a 180 degree polarity reverse switch to bring both amps into phase and a dual ground lift switch for noise free operation.
The Radial X-Amp is built to withstand years of trouble free use with an internal I-beam skeleton providing maximum protection against external stresses. The innovative bookend design also creates a protective area around the switches, potentiometer and connectors to give extra protection to the most vulnerable points. A whole bottom, no-slip pad prevents vibrations and gives electrical and mechanical isolation.
Reamping works well on guitar, bass, keyboards, drums and vocals and is easy to use. Start by recording a dry track using a high quality DI box then send the new track from your recorder via the X-Amp to your guitar amps and/or effects pedals. Once the basic track's been recorded, replacing or adding tracks can be done well after the artist has gone home. This eliminates repetition and assures a fresh vibrant performance on the final recording. By driving two amps at the same time you can find new sounds and textures as the recording progresses.
- Audio circuit type: 100% discrete class-A
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 15kHz (± 1.0dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: 88dB below instrument level (-20dBu)
- Dynamic range: 119dB
- Noise floor: OUT-1 -110dB; OUT-2 -108dBu
- Maximum input: +22dBu
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% @ -15dBu
- Inter-modulation distortion: 0.02% @ -20dBu
- Input impedance: 600?
- XLR input: Balanced line-level, AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Ground lift (input): Disconnects pin-1 at the XLR input
- Output level: Adjustable
- Output type: Out-1 direct, Out-2 isolated
- Polarity: 180º polarity reverse on output-2
- Power: +15VDC/400mA adapter included
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.55lb (720g)
- Shipping Size: 5" x 2.75" x 10.75" (127 x 70 x 273mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.6lb (1.18kg)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.