RCF Audio SUB 708-AS II Active Subwoofer
RCF Audio SUB 708-AS II Active SubwooferDetails
The RCF Audio SUB 708-AS II Active Subwoofer is a powerful and compact subwoofer, offering deep and powerful bass reproduction with a maximum SPL of 133dB. The SUB 708-AS features a birch plywood enclosure which houses an 18'' woofer with a 3'' voice coil and a 700W RMS amplifier. Complete with stereo XLR inputs and outputs, switchable crossover, a phase-reverse switch and multiple protection circuits, the RCF Audio SUB 708-AS II is perfect for a wide range of applications.
Product Ref: 80767View Full Description
Buy on finance from £29.74 per month Finance from £29.74 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its stereo XLR input and output connectors, adjustable crossover frequency and integrated steel pole mount, the SUB 708-AS II is easy to set up with a satellite speaker. It features two ergonomic recessed side handles for ease of carrying, along with a transparent-to-sound foam backing for protection against dust and humidity.
Compatible with RFC Audio Speakers
The SUB 708-AS II is designed to seamlessly integrate into RCF professional speaker systems. The bass reflex design guarantees a deep, linear power response while the 18'' woofer and 3'' voice coil ensure the minimum of power compression. The RCF SUB 708-AS II is the perfect companion for 8'', 10'' or 12'' satellite speakers, as well as RCF ART 3, ART 7 or D-Line Series speakers.
- 1400 watt digital amplifier
- 18'' woofer and bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalisation, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input and stereo XLR output
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 120Hz, -3dB
- Maximum SPL: 133dB
- Woofer: 18'' with 3'' Voice Coil
- Input Connector: Stereo XLR
- Output Connector: Stereo XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu/+4dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 80Hz - 110Hz
- Protections: Thermal and RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, Phase, Crossover
- Amplifier Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Connections: VDE Connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood
- Handles: 2 x Side Handles
- Hardware: Pole Mount
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 665mm x 505mm x 700mm / 26.18'' x 19.88'' x 27.56'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 38kg / 83.70lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.