RCF Audio EVOX 5 Active Two Way Array
RCF Audio EVOX 5 Active Two Way ArrayDetails
The RCF Audio EVOX 5 Active Two Way Array is the ultimate portable speaker system for live performers and DJs. Featuring five high quality 2" full range transducers and a deep and powerful 10" woofer, the EVOX array offers exceptionally accurate sound reproduction ideal for a wide range of applications.
Product Ref: 59995View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.45 per month Finance from £20.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultra Portable Design
The RCF EVOX 5 has an ultra portable and compact design, providing unrivalled ease of transportation. The satellite speaker fits neatly into a special socket on the back side of the Sub unit, as shown in the images above. The pole mount screws onto the Sub top side during setup, and separates into two single parts in order to place it in the transportation bag (sold separately).
Versatile Multi Purpose System
The EVOX's incredible sound quality and portability make it perfect for a wide range of uses, from live music and DJ performances to spoken-word applications including conferences and presentations. With a peak power of 800 W and maximum SPL of 125 dB, the high performance 10" woofer and 2" full range drivers offer tight and full sound across the entire frequency range.
Integrated Digital Signal Processing
The EVOX 5 features built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP), including an EQ switch and limiter circuit. The EQ switch offers two options, "Flat" and "Boost". The "Boost" setting is recommended for background music applications, adding much-needed colour to the sound when used at low volume levels. For all other purposes, the "Flat" setting is ideal, offering a neutral frequency response for unparalleled natural sound reproduction.
- 800 W peak power
- 125 dB peak SPL
- 45 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- 10" Woofer, 2.0" voice coil
- 5 x 2" Ultra compact fullrange, 1.0" voice coil
- 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 120°
- Vertical coverage angle: 30°
- Fullrange: 5 x 2", 1.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 10", 2.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, crossover
- Total power: 800 W peak
- High frequencies: 200 W peak
- Low frequencies: 600 W peak
- Total power: 400 W RMS
- High frequencies: 100 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch plywood
- Hardware: 2 x M6
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 490 mm (19.29")
- Width: 288 mm (11.34")
- Depth: 427 mm (16.81")
- Net Weight: 19.2 kg (42.32 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.