QSC E12 12" Passive PA Speaker Pair with Free Stands
QSC E12 12" Passive PA Speaker Pair with Free StandsDetails
The QSC E Series E12 Passive PA Speaker is a lightweight and portable 12'' PA speaker that delivers 400W continuous power with professional-quality sound. Ideal for both front of house and stage monitoring applications, the QSC E12 utilises a 2-way design and QSC's DMT - Directivity Matched Transition - technology to produce a 85 coverage area and crystal-clear audio reproduction. This QSC bundle consists of two E12 passive PA speakers and two PA speaker stands with a free carry bag.
Product Ref: 79527View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.58 per month Finance from £27.58 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful yet Portable
The portable QSC E12 passive PA speakers are the perfect choice for a range of live sound applications including parties or business seminars to group performances and small gigs. The 2-way design features a 1'' high-frequency compression driver and a 12'' low-frequency driver, while also delivering 400W of continuous power. The versatile enclosure design also allows the QSC E12 to be used for stage monitoring applications too. As well as being portable the speaker is also exceptionally durable, with the plywood cabinet finished in a tough black textured paint and a heavy-duty grille featured on the front of the enclosure.
Directivity Matched Transition
One of the most unique features of the QSC E12 is the custom Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) technology. This technology was developed by QSC to ensure maximum coverage wherever the loudspeaker is placed. The technology works by ensuring a 85-degree coverage area, minimising any audio dispersion or 'muddy spots' that can be found in more complex spaces.
- High output, professional-quality sound with 400W continuous power handling per speaker
- 2-way, non-powered design with a 12'' low-frequency driver and 1'' compression driver
- E series entertainment system - advanced digital signal processing tuning and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers (sold separately)
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grille
- Suitable for main front of house PA and/or stage monitoring
- Dual angle pole mounting socket and M8 suspension points
QSC E12 Passive PA Speaker
- Model: E12
- Configuration: 1 x 12'', 2-Way, Non-Powered
- Frequency Range: 64Hz - 20kHz, -6dB
- 46Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Power Output: 400W RMS
- 1600W Peak
- Sensitivity: 96dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 85° Conical DMT
- Output: 128dB (Peak SPL @ 1m)
- LF Driver: 12'' Driver with 3'' Voice Coil
- HF Driver: 1'' Exit, 1.75'' Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover: 1.8kHz (Full-Range Only)
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal Plywood, Black Textured Finish
- Handle: 2 x Side-Mounted Handles
- Grille: Perforated Powder-Coated Steel with Foam Lining
- Mounting: 35mm Pole Socket
- Suspension: 6 x M8 Suspension Points
- Weight: 26kg / 57.5lbs
- Dimensions: 360mm x 616mm x 371mm (W x H x D)
PA Speaker Stands
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Top Hat: 35mm
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.