Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 DJ Mixer
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 DJ MixerDetails
Product Ref: 96993View Full Description
Buy on finance from £29.19 per month Finance from £29.19 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pioneer DJM-750 DJ Mixer
The DJM-750MK2 has the instantly recognisable tried and tested DJM layout. Giving the performer easy access to all the most important feature controls and allowing for instinctive adjustments while in the mix. All controls knobs and buttons are neartly layed out without overlap or confusion.
Professional Sound Quality
High-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor and dithering technology. The DJM-750 has 32-bit A/D and D/A converters.
EQ Controls, Channel Faders and Magvel Crossfader
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 were inspired by the DJM-900NXS2 and have the same frequency curves, these allow for accurate and seamless mix control. The 750 features isolation EQ's which allow the signal frequency to be completely cut from the mix. The Magvel crossfader is focused on a smooth, durable response and is able to perform up to 10 million movements. Its ideal for scratch and effects performers as it has next to no lag or audio drops. The firmware updates allow for even more accurate crossfader parameter controls.
Pioneer effects controls are reknowned and respected among a wealth of international DJ's.
- Sound Color FX are controls based on positive and negative parameter knob at the base of the channel and include Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter FX.
- Beat FX are located on the right hand side panel and include Delay, Echo, Ping Pong, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll, Vinyl Brake and Helix in sync with the BPM.
- 3 EQ frequency controls, low, mid and high.
- Send/return insert for controlling and effecting the sound from external hardware units. Aux send/return gives you the option to route the effected sound to a separate channel and mix it with the original sound. Connecting via a USB cable ensures high-quality audio from an iOS device using apps such as effectors, synthesizers and samplers in combination with the DJM-750MK2’s internal FX.
The DJM-750MK2 comes with a free licence key for our professional DJ performance application rekordbox dj and the rekordbox DVS. This allows you to play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using multiplayers or turntables with dedicated control vinyls. The mixer’s built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable. .
- 4 channel mixer
- Magvel crossfader
- Smooth seamless EQ's
- Sound color FX
- Beat FX
- FX Frequency control
- Independant send and return
- iOS connection
- 32 bit A/D and D/A converters
- 64 bit digital signal processors
- XLR terminal: High-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼” stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: Easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: Premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section
- 4 x audio channels, 1 x MIC channels
- Line x 4 RCA, Phono x 4 RCA, MIC x 1 XLR & 1/4 TRS Jack
- Master out, Booth out, Headphone monitor x 2
- USB x 1 (B), USB x 1 (A)
- Send x 1 1/4 TS Jack, Return x 1 1/4 TS Jack
- Sampling Rate 48 kHz
- D/A Conversion 32-bit
- A/D Conversion 32-bit
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- S/N ratio 105 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.005%
- Maximum Dimensions 320mm (W) x 387.9mm (D) x 107.9mm (H)
- Weight 6.6kg
- Accesories included power cord, USB cable, operating instructions, license key and quick start guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.