Phonic 300W SEM710 Plus PA System with Stands + Cables
Phonic 300W SEM710 Plus PA System with Stands + CablesDetails
The Phonic SEM710 Plus PA package is the ideal set up for smaller applications. Featuring two Phonic SEM710 Plus 10 inch passive speakers and a Phonic Powerpod410 powered mixer, this 300W system is easy to use and compact, making it suitable for travelling performances. Included with this bundle are two heavy duty speaker stands and the necessary cables to connect the speakers to the mixer.
Product Ref: 68713View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.37 per month Finance from £7.37 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Phonic SEM710 Plus Passive SpeakerThe Phonic SEM710 Plus Passive PA Speaker is a 10 inch 2-way stage/floor speaker. This unit features a 10" heavy duty woofer and piezo tweeter. Along with an impressive 300 Watts (Program) or 150 Watts (RMS) of power, the SEM710 Plus is ideal for front of house application.
- Double duty: use as a floor monitor or mounted as a raised sound reinforcement speaker
- Power handling: 150 Watts (RMS); 300 Watts (Program) at 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 65 Hz 20 KHz
- High sound pressure level, 96 dB SPL @ 1W / 1M
- 10" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter 8 ohm nominal load
- Built-in handle
- 35 mm stand adapter built-in
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- Type: 2-way Stage / Floor Monitor
- Power Handling (RMS / Program): 150W / 300W
- Frequency Response: 65 - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 W / 1 M (+/- dB) : 96 dB
- Built-in Crossover: Yes
- Dispersion Angle (Degrees): 90 x 40
- Box: Dual Angled / Black Carpet
- Handles: 2
- Stand Socket: 35 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connector: 2 x 1/4" phone jacks
Phonic Powerpod410 Powered MixerThe Phonic Powerpod410 Powered Mixer is a 100W 4-channel mixer with variable delay. The compact and durable design makes this unit ideal for bands, travelling musicians, school settings and a whole range of different applications. The 2-band EQ on every channel gives you optimum control over your mix, and the built-in variable digital delay allows you to tweak your mix even more. Overall the Powerpod410 is a great all-in-one mixer perfect for use on the road.
- Built-in 100W output power
- 4 Mic/Line input channels
- Variable digital delay with time and repeat control
- Amplifier power assignable with additional 1/4" send and return jack
- Stereo RCA 2T Return and Record I/O
- Super musical 2-band EQ on mono channels
- Number of Power Channels: 1
- 8 ohms per channel: 65W
- 4 ohms per channel: 100W
- Lo-Z / Hi-Z Channels : 4
- 2T Input: RCA
- Main Mono: Send/Return
- Aux / Efx Send : Send/Return
- Record Out : RCA
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 1/4'' TS
- Rotary Controls : Main
- Built-in Digital Effect Processor : Variable Delay
- Crosstalk (1KHz@0dBu, 20Hz to 20KHz bandwidth, channel in to main L/R outputs)
- Channel muted, other channels at unity: less than 63dB
- Frequency Response at proper impedance load: +1/-3dB
- Noise: 20Hz to 20KHz bandwidth, IHF-A weighted, line inputs to main L/R outputs, all channels assigned, panned L/R
- Master output, all fader down: -88dBu
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.