Peavey IPR 1600 DSP Digital Amp
Product Ref: 25332
Peavey IPR 1600 DSP Digital AmpDetails
Boasting a net weight as low as 7 lbs., the groundbreaking IPR Series utilises an advanced design that allows Peavey's engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. And all at a cost that shatters the old-guard paradigm of power-amp valuation. The PV IPR DSP 1600 boasts 900 watts RMS per channel at 2 ohms and is under 7lbs. The IPR DSP features independent, assignable crossover points, delay, EQ presets, security lock settings and a intuitive setup wizard. Combined with a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminium chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The IPR DSP Series amplifiers feature the same power ratings, design and efficiency, plus a 32-bit processor with a suite of delays and crossovers, pre-programmed loudspeaker settings, stereo/mono operation, lockout--and for the first time in any power amplifier, built-in Waves® MaxxBass® technology, which uses psycho-acoustics to add more low-end to your system without the need for more power amps, processing or subwoofers.
Amps in the IPR DSP line contain presets for Peavey SP®, PR®, Impulse®, SSE™, QW®, PV® Series loudspeakers and monitors, as well as other commonly used loudspeaker configurations, plus special presets for program music applications (dance, speech, rock, thump, loudness, contemporary worship). Manual mode allows you to assign your custom crossover points, EQ, delay and more.
- 1050W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 570W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 300W RMS x 1 at 8ohms
- 900W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 515W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 290W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- Combination 1/4" or 1/4" 4 pole twist lock output connector
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
- LED illuminated
- DSP-based Loudspeaker Management System
- 120 ms of delay per channel
- 4 bands of parametric equalisation per channel
- Security lock
- Adjustable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Adjustable fourth-order high-pass filter each channel
- Setup wizard
- MAXX Bass®
- Horn EQ each channel
- Blue, backlit LCD screen
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.