Numark TT USB Turntable with USB Audio
Numark TT USB Turntable with USB AudioDetails
The TTUSB is a unique, plug and play, USB compatible turntable that makes digitizing your vinyl record collection to your PC or Mac a snap. Packaged with all the necessary cables to connect with a computer or stereo playback system, along with software to remove clicks, pops, and other undesirable characteristics of vinyl, the TTUSB is a comprehensive package that breathes new life into older recordings.
Product Ref: 8570
- Easily Digitise Your Vinyl and Cassettes!
- Take Tracks Directly to iTunes
- Adjustable +/- 10% Pitch Control
- Includes EZ Vinyl / Tape Converter Software
- Mac and PC Compatibility
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Numark turntable is an upgraded version of the ION USB deck. Featuring Plug and Play USB compatibility with both PC and Mac, the TTUSB turntable makes digitising your vinyl record collection a breeze.
Equipped with an adjustable anti-skating control for increased stereo balance, support for 33.33 and 45 RPM playback speeds, ± 10 adjustable pitch control, and a 1/8-inch stereo minijack input connector to facilitate the transfer of cassette tapes, Numark's TTUSB is the perfect tool for digitally archiving your record collection. Combined with Audacity's software (PC and Mac compatible) for removing clicks and other noises, the TTUSB is an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution to the challenge of transferring one's record collection to a computer or portable music player.
As an added benefit, the TTUSB also includes a 1/8" stereo mini jack input connector to facilitate the transfer of cassette tapes (or similar line level sources) to computer files-making this unit the perfect tool for archiving older recordings, regardless of their original format. Take your old, forgotten records to the top of your digital music playlist.
- Adjustable Anti-Skate control for increased stereo balancing
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM speed playback, with 78 rpm support via software
- Line level RCA outputs (with built-in pre-amp)
- Adjustable pitch control ±10
- 1/8" stereo line input, RCA line outputs
- USB computer connectivity for PC and Mac
- Packaged with all necessary cables to connect with computer or stereo playback system
- Included EZ Converter software quickly rips your vinyl collection directly to iTunes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/8" Stereo Line
- Outputs: RCA, USB Audio
- Motor: Belt
- Speeds: 33 and 45 RPM
- Pitch Controls: +/- 10%
- Arm Style: Straight
- USB: USB 1.1
- Height: 6.85"
- Width: 20.27"
- Depth: 17.16"
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Includes: EZ Converter Software
- Operating System (PC): Windows 2000/XP/Vista or Later
- Operating System (Mac): Mac OS X 10.4.x or Later
- USB (Min): 1 x USB 1.1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.