Numark NDX400 Tabletop MP3/CD Player With USB
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 24 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £12.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
Numark NDX400 Tabletop MP3/CD Player With USB— Play and scratch from MP3s, CDs and USB flash drives - NDX400 is an advanced scratch MP3/CD player that can also play from a USB flash drive for cutting-edge performance. Numark's Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology keeps music playing, even when vibrations might cause other players to skip. Three hot cues and large scratch wheel empower your creativity.
Product Ref: 18239
NDX400 is a flexible, slot-loading player that not only plays standard CDs, but it can also play MP3 CDs for lengthy playback from a single disc. Additionally, the unit can play from a USB flash drive for even more music-format flexibility. For easily navigating through folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives, NDX400 has an easy-to-read text display.
NDX400 has advanced braking for vinyl-style stopping of playback, and a reverse mode that enables you to incorporate even more special vinyl effects. The player also offers three hot cue points for quick access to key points in the track.
NDX400 features seamless looping for creating and integrating loops in instant remixes. Single, continuous, and programmable playback modes enable you to control playback order and create custom playlists. NDX400 also has fader start, which starts NDX400 playing when you move the crossfader on a compatible mixer.
NDX400 is a powerful, rock-solid player for a variety of music formats. Professional DJs and weekend warriors alike will appreciate NDX400?s great mix of features and capabilities for a surprisingly affordable price.
- Rugged, tabletop, slot-loading MP3/CD player
- Perform with CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs
- USB input for performance with flash drives
- Reverse mode for special effects
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points in the track
- Large scratch wheel for performance
- Master Tempo button holds the original key while you adjust pitch
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Seamless looping for creating and integrating loops
- Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
- Braking for vinyl-style stop
- NDX400 CD player
- Audio cable (RCA, stereo)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
You may also be interested in ...
|Pioneer CDJ 850-K Digital Multimedia CD Deck, Black||£769.00|
|Numark NDX200 Tabletop CD Player||£129.99|
|Numark iCDmix3 Dual MP3/CD Performance System||£299.99|
|Numark MixDeck Express DJ Controller||£499.99|
|Pioneer CDJ 2000 Pro-Grade Digital DJ Deck , Nearly New.||£1,428.00|
Tell a friend about...
Numark NDX400 Tabletop MP3/CD Player With USB
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Numark NDX400 Tabletop MP3/CD Player With USB
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.