View Full Description
MIXTRACK has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transports controls. Whether you're used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you'll find getting around easy. The center of MIXTRACK?s surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
TRAKTOR ENABLED, MIDI COMPLIANT
MIXTRACK comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE software, which is based on Traktor Pro. This popular, easy-to-learn software is made for mixing, remixing, and producing music. It gives you four optional layouts, including cover art. You will enjoy new Beatgrid Editing and saving with locked sync for precise performance. Also included is manual looping and selectable loop length for flexible loop integration.
Additionally, Traktor LE gives you several effects per deck including filter, delay, reverb and flanger. MIXTRACK comes factory mapped for use not only with Traktor LE but also Traktor Pro and Duo, so if you?re already a Traktor power user, you?ll be ready to go right out of the box. Full MIDI compliance means MIXTRACK will also work with virtually any MIDI-mappable music software.
EASY USB CONNECTION
MIXTRACK connects to your Mac or PC as a class-compliant USB device so it requires no software drivers to work, and USB powers it so you won't need an external supply.
- Large touch sensitive platters for accurate control and scratching
- Classic, dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
- Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Mac and PC class-compliant USB - no software drivers to install
- USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
- Includes Native Instruments Traktor LE software, pre-mapped for Traktor Duo/Pro
- Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs (requires CD drive on computer)
- MIXTRACK controller with attached USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- Mac: OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz
- PC: Windows XP (SP3, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64 bit), or 7 (32/64 bit); Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1)
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- DVD drive
- USB port
- Optional: Four-output sound card for cueing and playback (Not Included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.