Numark Mixtrack DJ Software Controller
Product Ref: 18279
Numark Mixtrack DJ Software ControllerDetails
Compact control, massive mixing. - MIXTRACK is a powerhouse controller in a compact chassis for performing and producing with DJ software. The familiar layout works just like two decks and a mixer so whether you're a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, MIXTRACK is easy to learn and handles advanced techniques. It's portable so you can grab MIXTRACK and your laptop and go to wherever the gig is.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MIXTRACK has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transports controls. Whether you're used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you'll find getting around easy. The center of MIXTRACK?s surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
TRAKTOR ENABLED, MIDI COMPLIANT
MIXTRACK comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE software, which is based on Traktor Pro. This popular, easy-to-learn software is made for mixing, remixing, and producing music. It gives you four optional layouts, including cover art. You will enjoy new Beatgrid Editing and saving with locked sync for precise performance. Also included is manual looping and selectable loop length for flexible loop integration.
Additionally, Traktor LE gives you several effects per deck including filter, delay, reverb and flanger. MIXTRACK comes factory mapped for use not only with Traktor LE but also Traktor Pro and Duo, so if you?re already a Traktor power user, you?ll be ready to go right out of the box. Full MIDI compliance means MIXTRACK will also work with virtually any MIDI-mappable music software.
EASY USB CONNECTION
MIXTRACK connects to your Mac or PC as a class-compliant USB device so it requires no software drivers to work, and USB powers it so you won't need an external supply.
- Large touch sensitive platters for accurate control and scratching
- Classic, dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
- Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Mac and PC class-compliant USB - no software drivers to install
- USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
- Includes Native Instruments Traktor LE software, pre-mapped for Traktor Duo/Pro
- Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs (requires CD drive on computer)
- MIXTRACK controller with attached USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- Mac: OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz
- PC: Windows XP (SP3, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64 bit), or 7 (32/64 bit); Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1)
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- DVD drive
- USB port
- Optional: Four-output sound card for cueing and playback (Not Included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.