Numark MixDeck Express DJ Controller
Numark MixDeck Express DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 23028
- Versatile DJ Controller and CD/USB Media Player
- Dual CD Decks Supporting CD and MP3 CD
- Dual USB Flash Drive Inputs
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with EQ
- Includes Serato DJ Intro Software
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Industry Leading Features
MixDeck Express also features industry-standard MIDI control on the decks and a built in audio interface to allow you to DJ seamlessly with your computer. Serato DJ Intro software is included, and MixDeck Express is pre-mapped for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ Pro, so you'll be mixing right away. When you're ready to go to the gig, everything you need to connect to your sound system is built right in, including balanced XLR outs, two 1/4" balanced mic inputs and 1/8" and 1/4" headphone output. Cue, Brake, reverse and scratching are also standard issue features on MixDeck Express so every performance is uniquely yours to create.
Designed for Performance
The professional decks on Mixdeck Express feature large touch sensitive platters for mixing and scratching so every nuance of your performance starts reaching the audience the moment your fingers touch the platters. Seamless looping helps you put your own identity on any track live. MixDeck Express' built-in mixer with 3-channel EQ with rotary kills, high quality crossfader and external inputs helps you mix in external playback devices or an additional microphone. Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology is included too so the audience hears a perfect show every time and you never miss a beat.
- Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface
- MIDI integration of decks for controlling computer software
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Pre-mapped for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ Pro
- Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, computers, and external inputs
- Three-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and external inputs
- USB computer interface for software control and audio streaming
- Brake, Reverse, and Scratch effects
- Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive platters
- Control MIDI software, with no timecode needed, via USB
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
- ±6, 12, 25, 100 Pitch Ranges
- Seamless looping
- Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Fader Start - crossfader play activation
- Inputs: 2 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 4 x RCA, 2 x Headphone
- Media Types: Audio CD, MP3 CD, USB Flash Drive
- File Types: WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Platters: 2 x Touch Sensitive
- USB: 1 x USB to Computer, 2 x USB Flash Drive Ports
- Height: 4"
- Width: 22.9"
- Depth: 10.25"
- Weight: 6.16 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.