Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer With FREE Carry Bag
Product Ref: 42692
Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer With FREE Carry BagDetails
The best-sounding and most professional ultra-compact in its class, the 802-VLZ3 gives new meaning to the old adage, less is more, and is unmatched in performance and sound quality - includes a FREE Mackie mixer bag.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Until now, mixers built for low-input, two-mic or one-mic-and-a-guitar applications really skimped on quality, so Mackie created the 802-VLZ3, the perfect ultra-compact mixer for applications that require few inputs, but demand full-on professional sound.
The 8-channel 802-VLZ3 delivers pure VLZ3 quality in Mackie's smallest form factor ever, making it ideal when your input counts are low, or when space is at a premium. In a sleek, small package, you get the signature VLZ3 high headroom, low noise design, complete with 3 XDR2 preamps, premium EQ, and modern mix bus architecture, for the best-sounding, mini-est pro mixer on the planet. At last, you no longer need to buy more mixers than you need just to get the quality you deserve.
- Ultra-compact 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie VLZ3's signature low noise, high-headroom design
- Inputs: 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Transformer: Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- Controls: Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Selectable Instrument Inputs: Available on first two channels, no DI box needed
- Stereo Return: Connecting effects processor or other stereo source
- EQ: 3-Band Active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- Filter: 18dB/oct. 100Hz Lo-Cut filter on Mic input channels
- Stereo Bus: ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added versatility
- Control Room/Phones source matrix
- Stereo Meters: High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Rotary Controls: Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- Chassis: Sleek, rugged steel chassis
- Includes: Tracktion 3 Basic Bundle, music production software for Mac/PC
Also features 3 studio-grade XDR2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps with:
- Gain: Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- Dynamic Range: 130dB dynamic range
- Input: +22dBu line input handling
- Response: Extended low frequency response
- Distortion: Distortion under 0.0007 (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Phantom power: Phantom power for studio condenser mics
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.