LD Systems Stinger 8 A G2 Active PA Speaker
LD Systems Stinger 8 A G2 Active PA SpeakerDetails
The LD Systems Stinger 8 A G2 is an active full-range speaker designed for a wide range of applications. With an extremely compact and lightweight design, the rugged bass reflex enclosure houses an ICEpower 50ASX2 Class D amplifier that provides a peak power output of 800W and ensures the 8'' woofer and 1'' BMS HF driver deliver crystal-clear sound reproduction and powerful bass responses. Other features include a 2-band EQ for shaping your sound, XLR/jack combo input connectors, XLR output, a maximum SPL of 116dB (129dB peak) and a balanced frequency response - the Stinger 8 A G2 is sure to deliver every time.
Product Ref: 60907
- 8'' Custom Woofer with a 1'' BMS HF Driver and ICEpower 50ASX2 Amplifier
- 116dB Maximum SPL and a 70 Hz - 19 kHz Frequency Response
- Rugged Bass Reflex Enclosure with Egonomic Handles
- 2-Band EQ with Gain and Level Controls
- XLR/Jack Combo Input Connectors and XLR Output Connectors
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stinger 8 A G2 includes hardware features such as the lightweight multiplex housing with ergonomically milled handles for easy transport and threaded inserts for flying and wall mounting.
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- System Type: Active
- Amplifier: Class D
- ICEpower 50ASX2
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 8''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2''
- Horn: CD Horn
- HF Driver Size: 1''
- HF Driver Type: BMS
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- Dispersion: 100° x 55°
- Power Output (RMS): 200 W
- Power Output (Peak): 800 W
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 19 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2200 Hz
- Maximum SPL (Continuous): 116dB
- Maximum SPL (Peak): 129db
- Protection Circuits: Short Circuit
- Input Sensitivity: -9dBu
- Mic Gain
- Line Gain
- Indicators: Power/Limit
- Line Inputs: 1
- 6.3mm Jack
- Mic Inputs: 1
- 6.3mm Jack
- Line Outputs: 1
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Dimensions: 270mm x 450mm x 290mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 10.7kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.