LD Systems LDEB82AUK Stinger 8" 170W Active Speaker
Product Ref: 19063
LD Systems LDEB82AUK Stinger 8" 170W Active SpeakerDetails
The LD Stinger 8" Multifunctional Loudspeaker Active is equipped with a 8" Eminence custom made woofer, a 1" BMS compression driver with rotatable CD horn and a customised crossover.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The speaker features a Bang & Olufsen ICEpower digital amplification module offering a 170 W RMS power output. The preamp disposes of Line IN/OUT, Mic IN, volume control, Ground-Lift, 2-Band EQ as well as a SPKn powered output for the connection of passive speakers: load > 8 ohm .
The high pressure level of this speaker makes it a perfectly adapted tool for voice or background music applications. In combination with the LD Stinger Subwoofers the LDEB82 can also be used as a satellite. A high quality plywood was used for the housing in combination with a high resistance black textured finish for optimal protection against any kind of damage.
The LD Systems Stinger 8" Neodymium Multifunctional Loudspeaker Active features the secure and innovative Volex Power Plug.
- Model Name: LDEB82A
- Type: Bass Reflex
- Components: - Woofer: 8" Eminence - Compression Driver: 1" BMS - Amplification: ICE power 50ASX2
- Dispersion: 100° x 110°
- Power (RMS): 170 W
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz - 19 kHz
- SPL (1 W / 1 m): 95 dB
- Max SPL: 118 dB
- Protection: Short circuit, Over-current, Thermal, Tweeter
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Mic. Gain, High, Low, On/Off Switch, Ground Lift
- Indicators: Power, Clip
- Connectors: - Input: Mic: XLR, Line: XLR - Output: Line XLR, Powered output for passive - Speaker: load > 8 ohms
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Painting
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 287mm x 450mm x 290 mm
- Features: - Ergonomic milled handles - Alu stand support (36 mm) - M10 thread on top for the mounting of the universal clamp (SCP710B + SS018) - M8 thread on top and below for the mounting of the wall mounting brackets (LDEB82WB)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.