LD Systems DAVE12G3 Compact 12'' Active PA System
LD Systems DAVE12G3 Compact 12'' Active PA SystemDetails
The LD Systems Compact 12'' Active PA System is the perfect system for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations and permanent installations in bars and clubs. The DAVE 12 G3 features a 12'' bass reflex subwoofer and two satellite speakers with 6.5'' drivers and high frequency horns to ensure high quality sound reproduction with driving, well defined bass, natural mids and clear treble. This active system delivers 2000 watts of peak power with a maximum SPL (continuous) 119dB and a frequency response of 40 Hz - 19 kHz. The DAVE 12 G3 system is ideal for portable use and also makes a great impression in permanent installations.
Product Ref: 60769View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.18 per month Finance from £17.18 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
At the heart of the DAVE 12 G3 is the LD LECC DSP digital signal processor, which controls all important system functions. This DSP includes amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume, providing increased punch at low levels.
Packed with professional features, this PA system includes multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors. Complete with ergonomically shaped, recessed handles and LD 'Evolutive' handles on the subwoofer, providing a secure and convenient grip from all sides making carrying this system even easier.
- Product Type: PA System
- Type: Active
- Maximum SPL (Continuous): 119dB
- Maximum SPL (Peak): 130dB
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 19 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 40°
- Weight: 48.5kg
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 12''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2.5''
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Dimensions: 435mm x 500mm x 540mm (W x H x D)
- Midrange Driver Size: 6.5''
- Magnet Type: Ferrite
- Driver Type: Custom
- Midrange Voice Coil: 1.75''
- Horn: CD Horn
- Tweeter Size: 1''
- Tweeter Magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter Type: Custom
- System Impedance: 4Ohms
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Construction: Closed
- Cabinet Material: 15mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Dimensions: 250mm x 400mm x 250mm (W x H x D)
Integrated Subwoofer Amplifier
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output (RMS): 500 W
- Amplifier Output (Peak): 2000 W
- Protection Circuit:
- Short Circuit
- Cooling: Volume-Controlled Fan
- Sub Level
- Subwoofer Phase Reverse
- Protect (Protection Circuit Engaged)
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors:
- 6.3mm Jack
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 2
- Speaker Output Connectors: Speakon Compatible
- Internal Sampling Frequency: 1000 kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.