JBL MRX512M 12" 2-Way Stage MonitorDISC
Product Ref: 19823
JBL MRX512M 12" 2-Way Stage MonitorDISCDetails
The MRX512 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for sound reinforcment stage monitoring applications.
Exclusive Gear4music offer: order this item now, and you'll get a FREE 3m XLR Cable
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10° down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlexT finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
The MRX512M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker. The MRX512M uses a JBL 262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer and a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver. A 70° x 70° horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation. NL4 connectors are provided on both ends of the speaker to keep cable runs tidy on stage when used in the monitor application and for easy access when used on tripods.
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- 12" Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70° x 70° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Power Rating: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20k Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): - 645 mm x 380 mm x 345 mm - (25.25 in x 15.0 in x 13.5 in)
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 20k Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL continuous
- Coverage Pattern: 70° x 70° nominal
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.