View Full Description
Out of the box the JBL EON 315's sleek and functional design really does look the business, whilst it's well-engineered cabinet feels tight and robust. Despite the solid feel the technology keeps the weight down, combining with the rubber gripped handles and a balanced layout to make carrying a breeze.
As strong inside as out, the lightweight 15" woofer and 1" high-frequency
horn driver reproduce audio with clarity, whilst allowing big volume and low weight. With a straight forward and flexible layout, the 315's built-in amplifier section gives full tonal control thanks to the Pre-engineered EQ presets, signal and overload warning indicators. This unit also offers the ability to 'daisy chain' link to other speakers by balanced XLR cable, making it extremely flexible whether used on it's own or as part of a larger system.
The ability to speaker pole mounted, floor standing or in a tilted monitor position makes the JBL EON 315 versatile for any situation where volume and audio quality is key.
Clever system management gives large amounts of headroom to allow the speakers to work hard & perform - when you want them to!
- 280 watt active speaker
- Lightweight and portable design
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- 15" JBL low-frequency driver
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- 100° x 60° (H x V) asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable pre-engineered EQ settings
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system applications and easy ''daisy-chain'' connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for rigging in live venues
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- System Power Output: 280W RMS / 560W Peak
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- LF Driver: M115-2 15'' Woofer
- HF Driver: JBL 2414H-1 1'' Polymer Diaphragm Neodymium Compression Driver
- Boost EQ:
- LF: +3dB Shelving Filter @ 150Hz
- HF: +2.5dB Shelving Filter @ 4kHz
- Input Connectors: XLR/TRS Combo
- Output Connector: Balanced XLR
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 60° (H x V)
- Maximum SPL: 127dB
- Enclosure: PP Impact Copolymer
- Power Input: 120V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 685mm x 438mm x 366mm / 27'' x 17.3'' x 14.4'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 15.9kg / 35lb
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.