Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers
Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor SpeakersDetails
Product Ref: 26195View Full Description
Spend another £120.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reference-Quality DJ Monitors
The Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers includes dual 4-inch woofer with Kevlar diaphragms that deliver an impressive bass response that sounds thick and punchy. The silk dome tweeter delivers an articulate high-end response that shines for pure treble. The integrated dual-port design helps to deliver the powerful bass response the Hercules XPS 2.0 produces. The wooden housing is constructed from 9 mm MDF for a compact yet ergonomic design. The extended frequency range (60Hz – 20kHz) and built-in adjustment controls result in reference-quality audio, perfect for DJ use as well as producing music.
Compact, Lightweight Design
The compact and lightweight design of the Hercules XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers makes them perfect for easy positioning as well as making it easy to transport. The precision quality and designed is optimised for creating music mixes with computers. The speakers were designed in professional anechoic room for optimal audio performance and has been subject to in-depth testing with audio professionals. The result is an optimised curvature of the satellite’s front, producing a sharp and balanced sound flow. A range of audio inputs are also included for connecting the speakers to a range of external audio equipment such as MP3 players, game consoles, DJing equipment and other audio sources. Additionally, the speakers are magnetically-shielded for interference-free use, allowing you to position them closely to your other audio equipment.
- 2 amplified speakers
- 1 x power cable
- 1 x 2 RCA (M) - 2 RCA (M) cable
- 1 x satellite connection cable (2.5 m)
- 1 x mini-jack (M) - 2 RCA (F) cable
- Warranty certificate and user manual
- High-quality audio performance intended for DJs and multimedia
- Level, bass and treble controls
- Precision and quality design optimized for creating music mixes with computers
- Silk dome tweeter delivering sharp and pure treble
- 4-inch woofers with Kevlar diaphragms delivering homogeneous and precise sound
- Dual port delivering powerful bass restitution
- Wooden satellite made from 9 mm MDF, compact speaker measurements
- Built-in headphones output
- RCA audio inputs
- Total power output: 2 x 20Total power output: 2 x 20 W RMS
- Peak power: 80 W
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Satellite measurements: 27.4 cm (H) x 19.2 cm (W) x 18 cm (D)
- Right satellite weight: 4.22 kg Left satellite weight: 2.88 kg
- External power supply
- Magnetically-shielded satellites for an interference-free environment
- ROHS standard-compliant product
- Minimum System Configuration: Windows® 7, XP, Vista, Mac®, DVD/CD player, MP3 player, TV, game console
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.