Electro-Voice ZX5 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Electro-Voice ZX5 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 0145View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.82 per month Finance from £21.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
DVX Transducer Technology
The special DVX transducer has been specially designed to minimise audible distortion for a crisp performance. Harmonic distortion is reduced up to 20 dB whilst the forced air cooling system ensures a cooler operation with a reduction in power compression for a high output performance. Combined with the asymmetric suspension of the DVX, each component works together to delivery a true sonic performance.
With a DVX high-performance woofer design, the ZX5 offers users an incredible sound all within a lightweight enclosure. It is this enclosure that provides excellent flexibility in the ZX5's installation and setup. Finished in black, users can choose between 90° x 50° or 60° x 60° horn dispersion angles with 45° or 55° monitor angles. There is passive or bi-amp operation as well as 10 x M8 rigging points for installation purposes.
- Versatile performance for mains, fills or monitors
- DVX3150A woofer with forced air-cooling
- 2-inch ND2 titanium/neodymium HF driver
- Switchable bi-amp or passive crossover
- Choice of 90° x 50° or 60° x 60° coverage horn
- High Sensitivity, 132 dB maximum SPL
- 600-watt rms with 2400-watt peak output
- Robust polypropylene enclosure
- Compact monitor-friendly wedge shape for monitors at 45° or 55°
- Up to five anchor-plate attachments
- M8 mounting inserts
- Integrated carry handle
- Speaker Type: Full-Range, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 58Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 39Hz - 20kHz
- Internal Crossover: Switchable Biamp or Passive Crossover
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 36Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 98 dB
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90/60°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 50/60°
- System Power Handling: 600W Continuous / 2400W Peak
- LF Transducer: 15'' DVX3150A
- LF Power Handling: 500W
- LF Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- HF Power Handling: 40W
- HF Transducer: 2'' ND2
- HF Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover Frequency: 1500Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 6.5Ω
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Flying: Yes
- Outdoor: Yes
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanised Steel
- Color: Black
- Weight: 22.2 kg
- Height: 692 mm
- Width: 446 mm
- Depth: 411 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.