Electro-Voice SX300 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Electro-Voice SX300 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The Electro-Voice SX300 12'' Passive Speaker is an incredibly efficient 300-watt compact speaker system with constant-directivity coverage and RMD technology. With specially designed components, the SX300 offers a truly professional performance with a DL12SX 12-inch woofer and DH2010A compression driver. The constant-directivity 65 x 65-degree horn ensures all corners of the room experience consistent audio quality, even in off-axis areas. The passive speaker is enclosed within durable structural-foam housing with integrated carry handles for simple transport, dual Neutrik SpeakON high-current connectors, a stand mount and attachment points for suspension purposes.
Product Ref: 0147View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.57 per month Finance from £11.57 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a unique 65° x 65° constant directivity horn, the SX300 is capable of producing highly intelligible sound. Vocal performances sound more natural but cut through ambient noise, ideal for noisy environments and settings. Off axis sound quality is maintained even at 45° whilst the Varipath throat geometry ensures that the sound is spread across every corner of the room.
Compact Cabinet Design
The enclosure for the SX300 is constructed with impact-resistance polypropylene foam designed to stand the testing conditions of stage shows. There is an integrated carry handle for easy transport, a stand socket and rubber feet attached on top and bottom for stacking purposes. Along with the 65° x 65° directivity, the speaker is also trapezoidal shaped so can be used alone or in arrays.
- Compact, portable sound reinforcement
- Designed for use alone or in arrays
- Cast-frame DL 12BFH woofer
- 1.25'' DH3/2010A titanium high frequency compression driver
- 65° x 65° constant-directivity Varipath horn
- Ring-mode decoupling technology
- 300-watt continuous power handling with 1200-watt peak
- Dual Neutrik SpeakON high-current connectors
- Trapezoidal black polypropylene enclosure
- Rubber feet & mating sockets for stacking
- Integrated handles with pole mount
- Speaker Type: Full-Range, Mid-High, Two-Way
- Axial Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Colour: Black
- Directivity Index: 11.1 dB + 2.4/-4.1 dB
- Input Connections: 2 x 4-Pin SpeakON
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Max SPL: 131/123 dB Low Z/100V
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 65° Const. -Dir. Horn
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 65° Const. -Dir. Horn
- System Power Handling: 300W / 1200W
- LF Transducer: 12'' DL12BFH
- HF Transducer: 1.25'' DH3/2010A
- Crossover Frequency: 1500Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 5Ω
- Flying: Yes
- Outdoor: No
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Height: 586 mm
- Width: 429 mm
- Depth: 312 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.