Discontinued Pioneer DDJ T1 DJ Software Controller
- TRAKTOR DDJ-T1 Edition Software Included
- USB Plug and Play Connection
- 4-Channel Deck Control
- 6 Effects
Discontinued Pioneer DDJ T1 DJ Software Controller— The perfect integration of TRAKTOR DJ software and Pioneer operability, The Pioneer DDJ-T1 Software controller offers the same operation and layout as our pro-DJ equipment, whilst enabling DJs to play music files from the computer via dedicated TRAKTOR DDJ-T1 edition software (which is included).
A Plug and Play connection via USB and a space for laptop keyboards under the controller that places the screen in the DJ's line of sight at all times, make the DDJ-T1 the perfect home or mobile DJ set-up.
The controller's layout inherits tried and tested Pioneer functionality, offering excellent operability. And the effect area exactly mirrors the software interface, delivering the same look and feel. A 115 mm jog wheel, 4-channel deck control (with a master/sync button to match song speed and tempo), 6 effects and recording help you unlock the full potential of the software at no extra cost. Other performance features include loop editing and quantising functions.
Optimised audio circuitry in the master output area, borrowed from Pioneer pro-DJ equipment, ensures high quality sound that has beaten the competition hands down in listening tests. This, coupled with audio characteristics optimised for TRAKTOR software, ensure superior sound delivery.
All buttons are pre-assigned to the software functions, and the controller can be connected to the computer via USB cable, meaning DJs can truly "Plug and Play". The DDJ-T1 can also be powered by the USB port of a computer.
- Controller Type: MIDI controller
- Input Terminals:
- MIC x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output Terminals:
- MASTER OUT x 2 (1/4 inch PHONE x 1, RCA x 1)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (front 1/4 inch PHONE, Mini Pin)
- Other Terminals: USB B connector x 1
- Sound Card: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Channels: 4
- Effects: 6
- Jog Wheel: 4.5" / 115 mm
- Needle Search: Yes
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 or less
- AC Adapter:220-240V, rated output 5 V DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 680 x 95.2 x 317.7 mm
- Software System Requirements:
- Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Windows Vista: Intel* processor, 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo; 4GB RAM
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business Windows (SP1 and later)
- XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and later)
- Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or later
***not compatible with Windows XP Professional x64 edition***
Please Note: These are the minimum requirements. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you use a higher spec computer.
You may also be interested in ...
|Pioneer DDJ-SX Serato DJ Controller||£809.00|
|Numark NS7 Performance DJ Controller Package||£1,249.99|
|Pioneer DDJ S1 Serato DJ Software Controller||£589.00|
|Pioneer DDJ-WeGo Controller, Black & FREE Numark HF125 Headphones||£249.00|
|Numark Mixtrack DJ Software Controller||£119.99|
Tell a friend about...
Discontinued Pioneer DDJ T1 DJ Software Controller
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Discontinued Pioneer DDJ T1 DJ Software Controller
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.