Discontinued Numark iBattlepack Turntable Package
Product Ref: 16273
Discontinued Numark iBattlepack Turntable PackageDetails
Everything you need to perform and record with vinyl and iPod.
iBATTLEPACK is a direct-drive turntable pack for performing with vinyl, iPod or iPhone, and more. iBATTLEPACK features iM1, the world's first DJ mixer that records your mix to your iPod.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
You can also perform with tracks from your iPod, connect optional gear like CD players, mics, and preview your mix in HF125 DJ headphones.
TT1625 Direct-Drive Turntables
Pitch-adjustable DJ turntables with aluminum platters and performance controls. Complete with slipmats, cartridges, and connection cables.
iM1 Two-Channel Mixer With Dock For iPod
Rugged, reliable faders, replaceable crossfader, and a built-in dock for iPod. Record your set to iPod and mix in tracks from iPod.
HF125 DJ Headphones
Cue in comfort and enjoy clean, clear sound on stage or at home.
- iM1, the first DJ mixer that enables you to play from and record your mix to iPod or iPhone
- Direct-drive TT1625 turntables deliver professional feel and performance
- High-quality HF125 DJ headphones provide clean, clean, comfortable cueing
- Includes all the little pieces you need: slipmats, cartridges, and connection cables
- Two-channel mixer has inputs for CD players and other sources, plus a mic channel
- Dock for iPod works with all docking iPod and iPhone models
- Turntables feature ±10 pitch control, 33/45 RPM speeds, and dual start/stop buttons
- (2) TT1625 direct-drive turntables
- iM1 mixer with dock for iPod
- HF125 headphones
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.