Denon Envoi Belt Pack
Denon Envoi Belt PackDetails
Product Ref: 91832View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Belt Pack Transmitter
The Denon Envoi Belt Pack works perfectly in conjunction with the Denon Envoi Loudspeaker, allowing you to create your own fully equipped portable PA system. It is also highly compatible with the Marantz Professional Voice Rover. The Belt Pack Transmitter comes complete with a lavalier and headset microphone for added convenience. The Belt Pack itself can run up to 8 hours on a single set of AA batteries. The versatile design means it can be used with the existing receiver in the Envoi loudspeaker, or by adding a second receiver (not included) for added flexibility. The beltpack features an input attenuation switch as well as an LED status light.
Lavalier & Headset Mics
The belt pack receiver comes complete with a lavalier and headset microphone. These high-quality microphones are ideal for everything from vocal performances to interviews, speeches, business seminars and more. The discrete and flexible design provides high-quality audio to the belt pack, turning your Envoi loudspeaker into a fully-fledged PA solution.
- Compact belt pack transmitter includes both headset and lavalier mics
- Up to 8 hours on one set of AA batteries
- Easily paired with either the Denon Professional Envoi or Marantz Professional Voice Rover
- Use with the existing receiver in the Envoi loudspeaker or add a second receiver (sold separately)
- Frequency Range: 863 – 865 MHz (EU/UK), 584 – 608 MHz (US)
- Maximum Number of Channels: 16
- Output Power: 10mW
- Harmonic/Spurious Emissions: > 50 dBc
- Modulation Depth: +/- 55 KHz
- Maximum Input Level: < 1 percent
- Distortion: > 250mV
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 KHz
- Power Adapter: 5V DC, 3A, center-positive
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Batteries: (2) x AA
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
- Dimensions (WDH): 2.6” x 4.1” x 0.9” (65 x 105 x 24mm)
- Weight: 0.18 lbs. (0.08 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.