DJ Tech SL-1300 MK6 Direct Drive DJ Turntable, Silver
DJ Tech SL-1300 MK6 Direct Drive DJ Turntable, SilverDetails
Product Ref: 65391View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.19 per month Finance from £8.19 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
USB ConnectivityThe SL-1300 features a USB port allowing for direct recording from the turntable via a Mac or Windows computer. This gives you the added ability to record mixes and/or convert vinyl records to digital audio formats. The USB output for REC function is compatible with Windows XP Or Mac OS9.1 (Please check your computers specifications for newer versions).
Quartz-Driven Direct Drive SystemThe Quartz-Driven direct drive system ensures an optimal response from the platter. The direct drive system ensures that the record starts again as quickly as you take your fingers of the record, this helps with mixing and scratching providing a fast response to any touch of the record. The quartz used in the direct drive system is used to make a stable oscillator, this provides a basis for circuits to use when determining whether to make corrections in motor speed in a turntable. This provides a stable frequency reference, resulting in a quicker and more stable response to the platters speed.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.