DISC Behringer Ultralink ULM200USB Wireless Dual Mics
Product Ref: 27538
DISC Behringer Ultralink ULM200USB Wireless Dual MicsDetails
Once again Behringer breaks the affordability barrier - with the Ultralink ULM Series USB Wireless Microphone Systems. Two mics are connected to a computer via a USB wireless reciever. Operates in the license-free 2.4Ghz range.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Now you are free to work the room to your heart's content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the dynamic hand-held mic thanks to its built-in transmitter. And because the receiver can be connected directly to your PC/Mac computer's USB port, you can record directly into your favorite DAW application.
It can be a real hassle running back and forth to get your volume set just right, so we put easy-to-operate Volume Up and Down buttons right on the microphone body. And should you accidentally wander into the 'Feedback Zone', we've included a handy Panic Mute function that engages when you press and hold the Volume Down button.
- 2.4Ghz operating range
- Panic Mute button
- Volume Control
- USB Reciever
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.