Chauvet Motion Façade LED
Chauvet Motion Façade LEDDetails
The Chauvet Motion Façade LED is an LED drape with motion graphics. It is the perfect companion with the Motion Drape LED (sold separately) and replaces conventional style front boards. The drape includes 30 animated patterns using 66 high-output LEDs. Customise your own light sequences using RGB colour-mixing and DMX control. As well as adding a decorative look to your desk, the drape is also manufactured with fire-retardant material and protects your investment. The drape also features built-in grommets and secure velcro fasteners, and is very easy to mount to truss and various other fixtures.
Product Ref: 73652View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.61 per month Finance from £7.61 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 4 x 6.6 ft (1.22 x 2 m) LED drape with motion graphics replaces conventional front boards
- Creates 30 animated patterns using 66 high-output, tri-colour SMD LEDs
- Replaces conventional front boards by attaching directly to your DJ coffin or rack using secure Velcro™ fasteners
- Features the same 30 animated patterns as the MotionDrape™ LED for a synchronised show
- Includes the popular multicoloured rain effect and simulated equaliser pattern
- Trigger effects in DMX or sound-activated mode
- Customise looks with RGB colour-mixing capability and 8 channels of DMX control
- Achieve full control over output with master dimmer capability
- Easily mount to truss and various stands using built-in grommets
- Enhances mobile DJ, band, club and stage setups
- Manufactured with certified fire-retardant material (NFPA)
- Simple storage and transportation with the included carry bag
- DMX Channels: 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 66 LEDs (Tri-Colour RGB) SMD (20 mA), 50,000 Hours Life Expectancy
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Auto-Ranging)
- Power and Current: 21 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 23 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Controller: 1.8 lb / 0.8 kg
- Drape: 3.9 lb / 1.7 kg
- Controller: 5.3'' x 9.6'' x 2'' / 135mm x 243mm x 50mm
- Drape: 4ft x 6.6ft / 1.22m x 2m
- Approvals: CE, NFPA
- MotionFaçade LED
- Carry bag
- Signal cable
- Replacement LEDs
- Quick Reference Guide / Warranty card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.