Blue enCORE 100 Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Blue enCORE 100 Handheld Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 72370View Full Description
Spend another £158.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Audio Fidelity
The exceptional audio quality of the Blue enCORE is thanks to its custom Aria dynamic capsule, delivering unparalleled audio fidelity, capturing every nuance of your sound whether it be vocals or instrumentation. The cardioid polar pattern helps to minimise off-axis noise and feedback, complementing the dynamic capsule to deliver the impressive audio response and performance. The result is crisp and articulate audio with balanced high-frequencies. The wide frequency range and custom dynamic capsule make this microphone perfect for a range of applications from on-stage use with lead vocalists to sound reinforcement within the studio.
Highly Durable Construction
As well its impressive audio quality, the enCORE 1000 is also built to last with every component designed to be highly-durable, perfect for extensive live use. The heavy-gauge grille is perfect for withstanding the rigors of live use, protecting the microphones capsule from any drop damage. Additionally the microphone features a reinforced ring with a durable plated finish for maximum protection. The enCORE 100 also comes complete with a soft-grip microphone clip for attaching to mic stand and a soft-line storage pouch for keeping your microphone safe and secure while travelling.
- Blue's Aria dynamic capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern for off-axis noise rejection and high SPL handling
- Blue's proprietary capsule mount minimises handling noise
- Stage-ready construction
- Heavy-gauge grille
- Reinforced ring with a durable plate finish
- Unique style and construction, featuring a hand-painted logo and laser-engraved trim ring
- Comes complete with soft-grip microphone clip and soft-line storage pouch
- Transducer: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 147dB
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions (LxD): 7.3 x 1.10" (185 x 50mm)
- Weight: 0.88 (0.4kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.