Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP Power Amp
Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP Power AmpDetails
The Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP Power Amp is a lightweight, high-density 6000-watt power amplifier with DSP control and USB interface. The iNUKE NU6000DSP has an exceptional power-to-weight ratio, delivering high quality audio in a lightweight and durable unit. The amplifier features 6,000 watts of power (2 x 3,100 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 X 1,600 Watts @ 8 Ohms) and is rackmountable. Class-D amplifier technology has been incorporated into this unit to deliver premium quality audio whilst minimising the need for massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers that many power amplifiers need. 'Zero-Attack' limiters also offer reliable overload protection whilst delivering maximum output levels. There is also XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for added connectivity and seamless integration with external devices. The professional quality components and lightweight, rugged design make this power amplifier the ideal choice for any audio professional.
Product Ref: 24399View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.87 per month Finance from £8.87 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplification Technology
The iNUKE NU6000DSP features a whole array of professional components designed to offer the highest quality audio and performance possible. The Class-D amplifier technology incorporated into this amp was developed to deliver exceptional sonic performance whilst not being a drain on resources and power. Eliminating the need for heavy power supply and big heat sinks, the Class-D amplifier provides optimal audio quality while using less energy and protecting components.
Easy-To-Use Design And Exceptional Functionality
Monitoring is made easy with the NU6000DSP, with the front pane controls and indicators implemented to show the vital system information at a glance. All channels have positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs for added versatility over your functions and volume levels. Also featured are Clip LEDs, signifying when the signal is distorted so you can reduce the appropriate input signal to deliver a clear and high quality sound. The rear panel features XLR and 1/4'' TRS input connectors for exceptional connectivity options, letting you connect to virtually any source. Twist-lock speaker sockets also ensure that connections are held in place, providing increased stability, making sure you get every bit of power translates to your loudspeakers.
One of the most unique features of the NU6000DSP is the USB connection capabilities. You can control and monitor your unit using your computer via the USB connection, giving you expanded control options. The iNUKE Remote Connect Software (available from the Behringer website) is the ideal solution to managing installed system, presets and more.
The built-in DSP and 24-bit/86 kHZ converters deliver the best possible signal integrity with a broad dynamic range. There are also a range of functions provided with the built-in DSP including: delay, crossover, EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic) and dynamics processing. The front panel LCD conveniently displays all the information you need to make adjustments to your amplifier without the need for a computer.
- Delivers 2 x 3100 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 8Ω Per Channel: 1600W
- 4Ω Per Channel: 3100W
- Controls: Power, Gain, DSP Section Rotary Push-Encoder, Buttons For Process, Setup, Up/Down, Exit
- Power: Amber Backlit Illuminated Gain Controls
- Limit (Per Channel): 0 dB, Full Scale
- Signal (Per Channel): -24, -12, -6 dB
- Digital Signal Processing
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, Amber Backlit
- Display Delay Function (Per Channel): 0-300 ms
- Digital Crossover Function: 3 Filter Types, Up To 48 dB/Octave
- Digital EQ Function (Per Channel): 8-Band Parametric, 2-Band Dynamic Equaliser
- Digital Dynamics Function (Per Channel): Zero Attack Limiter (Peak)
- Presets: 20 Total Presets, 19 User-Definable
- Inputs: 2 x Combo Jacks
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Unbalanced, 20kΩ Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x Locking-Style Professional Speaker Connectors
- Output Circuit Type: Class D
- Distortion: <0.2 Percent
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0 / -2 dB
- Damping Factor: >140 @ 8Ω
- Signal-To-Noise: >98 dB
- USB: Front Panel USB Connector Type B For Remote Control Of DSP Section
- Cooling Protection: Continuously Variable Speed Fan, Back-To-Front Air Flow
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal and DC Protection, Stable Into Reactive Or Mismatched Loads
- Load Protection: On/Off Muting, DC-Fault Power Supply Shutdown
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption @ 4Ω: 620W
- Mains Connector: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Height: 89 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 328 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.