Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer
£59.00 RRP £90.01
(including VAT @ 20%)
3 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 22 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £3.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- XENYX 1002 mixer offers 10 inputs
- Including two state-of-the-art mic preamps with +48 V phantom power
- Simple to transport, simple to use, Behringer audio mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer— From bare-bones rock n' roll to a mellow folk ensemble, the 10-input, two-bus XENYX 1002 can give an intimate performance the vibe it needs to sound great in the crowd as well as on record. It's simple to transport, simple to use and simply essential.
Product Ref: 2960
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The Ins and Outs
The XENYX 1002 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound. Simple controls with rich musicality make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX SEND. Simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such as reverb or delay.
So Very Portable
Weighing in at just 2.3 pounds (1.05 kg), the XENYX 1002 is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with two vocalists into an arresting sonic spectacle.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1002 provides incredible versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer Xenyx 1202 Mixer||£66.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 1002FX Mixer||£75.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer||£48.00|
|Behringer Eurorack UB502 Mixer||£29.00|
|Behringer Eurorack UB1202 Mixer||£58.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 302 USB Mixer & Audio Interface||£37.00|
|MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music||£64.99|
|Behringer iX16 Digital iPad/Tablet Mixer|
|Behringer Xenyx 502 Mixer||£33.00|
|Behringer Eurorack UB802 Mixer||£45.00|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.